Spill your gut

Houston POV

I couldn't walk , ever moved I moved remained me of what happened last night and this morning,

After getting home the first thing I saw was my son whom I've not seen in five years, he had grown so much.

This was not how I imagine our reunion, with me naked and been carried in a guys hand.

I could see the guilt on my mates face, what was there relationship?

This was awkward, I asked Keyland to put me down, my legs where stiff and my a*s hurt likes crazy, my muscles where so sore.

I was walking when I lost my balance and fell, but before I could hit the ground, Keyland caught me.

He put his hand around my waist and assisted me to walk to the house.

After getting in the house, I took my time going up the stairs, each time I lift my feet, it was like my muscles where be torn.

All the while I'm in pain, I could feel him watching my a*s, my muscle twitched when I felt his eyes on me, Am I that desirable.

I felt empowered to know that I had this affect on him.

In my room, He brought me to the bath, he fill the bathtub and left the bathroom.

I placed my aching body in the tub, I needed this, the warm waters sooth my throbbing waist.

After soaking in the water for a 15 minutes or so. I got out and rapt one of the towels around me,

I exited the bathroom still dripping wet, went I step through the door , My mate was sitting on our bed, I could see the looks he was giving me, being mated I knew what he wanted, shivers went through me as I thought about him putting that monstrosity in me.

I was frozen, its the first time in my life I don't know what to do, I didn't want to give the wrong idea so I did nothing,

He got up from the bed, slowly walking to me I took in his features, he was ripped with muscles, I love how his red lips smirk when he caught me watch him.

He was right in front of me, he bent his back and grabbed me by my waist, he lift me off the ground and put me on his shoulder.

I was then thrown on the bed, after which he took of my towel, a whimper escaped my mouth, I wanted to protest because I'm still sore, but I still would accept anything he wants.

He hand me completely dominant, he grabbed my c*ck and I was poddy in his hand, I wanted more so much then he swallowed me hold,

I can't believe where doing this, I've always ask Sidney for this but she refuse, I should feel like I'm betraying her, its not even a week yet after burying her and I'm in our bed have mind blowing sex.

I wanted to feel bad but no matter how much I reminded myself the animal in me didn't care and just wanted his mates love.

All these thought left my mind when he put a finger in me, it felt assume but I wanted him in me now.

Before I could ask for his juggernaut of penis, he pull his finger out of me. I was prepare for it but what happened next made me yell.

I could feel his long tongue in me, then he devour my hole with his skill tongue, I hate how he has more experience than.

After his tongue got to work, I could feel my muscles been sooth, "his tongue most be magical," I thought to myself.

I wanted him so bad, he grabbed my di*k from me and began to jerk me hard and I came all over my sheets.

After getting dress we descent together, when I got down stair's my 2 sons where there.

I had to get it out "This is Keyland my mate," I tell them both.

Austins POV

"This most be a joke," I shouted at him, I was little drunk from drinking but I didn't care.

"It's not a joke, where both mates and we've already completed the mating so where bonded," My homophobic dad says.

"This is the lunar goddesses way of having you change," I laugh.

"All my childhood I was told not to be gay, that it was wrong and that I'll never find a mate if I continue along this path," I said as I took another sip of Brandy.

I look at them both, so they where mates, "hhm" my boyfriend and My dad.

I knew I would loose Keyland someday but I never thought it would be today and worst of all it was to my dad.

I can understand them, that doesn't mean I'm not angry as fuck, "well let's celebrate you coming out of the closest," I said as well pulling a bottle of champagne they kept for special occasions.

I poured everyone a glass, "I have big question, I wanna ask you," he says.

"Why the fuck! Is mom buried in a human grave yard and not here on pack land," I yelled.

He looked at me and diverted his eyes, "you will not speak to my mate that way," Keyland got in my face and growled.

I was not use to seeing him, angry and especially not at me, its really ironic I brought him here to be my emotional support for when I confront my dad for all he did to me.

But here he is protecting him instead, "its okay back off him, remember he's my son," my dad says to Key. He step back to stand by my dad side.

I was hurt, "Austin I have to be clean with your brother and you, Sidney and I were never mates,"
My dad says.

I could feel my world shift, "never mates," I repeated. Just saying the words stung.

"Your mom and I dated from we where teens, I really loved her and hope that she would be my mate, but when I turn 18, I knew she wasn't so we broke up."

"After searching for so long and couldn't find my mate I gave up and came back home to work with the pack, I meet your mom again and we had a one night stand from that night Dallas was born."

"Bamm," Dallas used his hand to hit the counter, "so I'm a child of a one night stand so why did you stay together, was it because of me," Dallas asked.

"Yes," we both knew that once my mate came in the picture everything change, but my mate never came and came to love your mom, " our father said.

"Can't believe this," Dallas said and left the room. After the noise of him slaming the door, it became quit as the grave.

"Can you answer something for me before I go," I ask him.

"Sure anything," he says, I knew it would hurt but I needed answers, "why did you hate me been gay when your comfortable with yourself having a guy as a mate?".