Royal bloodline.

Houston POV .

After our little rodeo, I was spent, my body ache all over, I even found it hard to pull on my brief, when I was looking for them he told me to leave them off because it will be easier to get into my cookie jar.

After putting on my other cloths, I went on wash my face. "This place is too fancy," I say when I got out of the toilet. "Don't worry you'll become accustom to it in no time," he says.

"So what are your parents like,"
"Its hard to explain, you'll have to judge them for yourself," he says.

"Okay I get it, so the pack your from is one of the four royal bloodlines," I said.

"Is that a problem," he looks at me and ask. "No, but I would have love a heads up so I know what I'm getting myself into."

"Well it doesn't matter, because where mated. Anywhere I go you will follow and anywhere you go I will follow, we complete each other," he looked at me and said.

"Aright I need to know about your pack and what are the royal wolfs."

"Do you know about the tale of the four brothers," he says.

"No I can't say I have," I say.

"Well its a kids tale to many wolfs but my family takes it serious," he says.

He begins to tell me the story. "once long ago the moon disappeared from the sky and with it the strength of all wolf's.

Without the moons magic and blessing the wolves were easy targets. They where hunted by their enemy. From that time on they went into hiding by taking on the form of men and become werewolves.

Many years after the moon vanish a great Alpha chief had four sons that were of age, he didn't know what to do with them and he didn't want to give up his title as yet. so he sent all four sons on an impossible quest.

They where to rescue the moon and the child that returns alive will inherit the title.

They fought many battles and overcame them together, when they were at there weakest they would look to each other.

Finally after searching the world for years they found the moon trap at the bottom of a lake.

All four brothers jump in the lake to save her, using all there might they bright her to the surface.

Before she left to brighten the night sky, she thanked all four brothers with a gift, any thing they want.

After so many years without food the first brother was starving and he knew he never wanted to be hungry again so he wish for a meal.

Food and not just one meal, he wish for food for his and his generation to have.

But the goddess being of purity, did not give him food, "I have no food, but you shall never feel hungry." She said

"I give to you apart of devour, he eats the darkness for me and with him by your side you shall never feel hunger." She advise the first brother.

The moon then whistle and a bright light appear and all the darkness was eaten up my a monster made of light, she took her hand and molded a small part of the monster's bright light and feed it to the first brother,"

With devour he gain the ability to eat anything in the world and devour not just flesh but the very air itself and use it as his own. This is my royal bloodline, It is know as Devour," Keyland explained.

I was mesmerized by his story, "so does that mean you can eat anything," I asked.

"Yes I can eat anything in the world and not die," he said.