Proposal

Houston POV

We ate the stuff he brought and everything was delicious. There were many good stuff he packed like a fruit salad but the papayas were all the interested me, he had small tuna sandwiches shape into squares for some reason I loved eating fish and he got the most amazing drinks it was a natural blend of natural fruits.

"I been thinking about something for a while,"I say. " what's been on your mind Stan," he asked.

"The stories about the four brothers, it says anything you can eat could you show me,"

"Come on Stan you don't believe me when I've eaten that d*ck of yours so many times are have you forgotten," he smiles at me and says.

"You like to joke don't you, I mean for food, you dud," I say. "But Stan your cum is all the food I need," Keyland says and starts to rub my leg up and down.

He had me distracted with his flirtation but I wasn't haven't it I closed my eyes and tried to think different thoughts but his hand moved and started to rub up my grind and was in inches form my tool, I just wanted him to grab it so bad and blow me off.

With what little will power I had, I pushed his hand off me and took a deep breath then I said, "can you show me your power."

"Oh is that all you want to see Stan," he says and laughs and get up. "So what should I eat," he says with undertone meaning in his voice.

"Just a demonstration of your powers nothing more," I said. We haven't had sex in three weeks and he sure was horny because I'm horny as hell but in these weeks I could safely say our relationship was not build out of a need for sex alone.

Still thou we should probably have sex soon with all the hints he's throwing out there.

"Are you sure there isn't anything in particular you want me to eat because I can think of a few," he says and bites his full lips.

"You know what you your right try some of the sand," I said. He looks at me with a disappointed face.

"Okay fine I'll eat the sand," he says and gets up and he uses his hand a scope up some of the sand and puts it on his mouth and swallows it.

"Are you happy now," he asked me, "that was stupendous," I said once my mouth finally closes.

"I can't believe anything surprises you and your werewolf," he says and he eats a sandwich. "Your right, I have to open up my mind to this stuff because if dragons are still alive then any thing is out there," I said and started to eat as well.

I ate a lot which was nog like my me. "So I have a treasure hunt set up for you," Keyland says.

"Really now," I grinned and said. "Yeah fold the map I left you this morning in four and you will see the location of the treasure," he tells me.

I did as he said and fold the map and there was a X on it now. I followed the direction and found stones laid across each other in a X format. I dig up the sand and found a treasure chest, I took it up and brush off the sand, I open it and inside the large chest there was a small box that could held in my hand, I open it and inside was a platinum ring engraved with K and H.

I was lost, looking around I saw Keyland on one knee smiling at me. Shock could not describe my state of mind.

"I love you from the moment we met, and my time with you over these 3 weeks have just made me love you more, you are kind and caring," he gulps and say.

"K I don't know what to s....," he cut Me off before I could complete.

"Stan wait I'm not finish," he says and continues. "Your not just my mate but the first person I've every brought home, you have my heart in the palm of your hands, your smiles and your touch brings strength to me as a man, I know we have many problems and hurdles to over come in our life together but once your by my side anything is possible, will you do me the honor of being more than my mate please me my husband," he says and takes the box from my hands.