Departure

HOUSTON'S POV

Everything is happening so fast, I  got up yesterday, after breakfast and went to train the pack wolfs,

I could never believe that the same week after burying my wife I would meet my mate.

I was just going to the pack house to try to fix my relationship with my son, before I could meet him, I'm mated to the hot guy who's sitting on my bed.

How could this happen, I was supposed to be Mateless, widower and father of 2. But here I am  packing my cloths.

I can't believe I'm leaving to go to my mates pack, its and entire island!

I knew Sidney would approve of me loving him, I wonder what her reaction to us been mates would be.

Me a middle age dad and him a young hot millennial. We'll make an odd couple. "But that's okay we make it work," I thought.

"I've pack most of my stuff are you going to get the things you bought with you at the pack house," I ask my mate.

"Nah I packed light went I was coming here, I'll just have Austin trough out my stuff,"

I was surprise, "So are you gonna driving us to the landing strip,"

"Its okay I've already call a cab, plus Austin hates planes so I gave him my jeep to keep so he can drive back home.,"

"Austin, I see," I said. I know its petty of me for being jealous at son but I was.

I hated how close they where to each other, he most of sense my displeasure because the next thing I knew he was behind me with his hand held firmly around my waist.

"You know your my one and only" he says. "Yeah I know,"

"Good because jealousy doesn't smell good on you," he said and nibbled my earlobe, "eh hem," I was turn on I could feel his massive tool pressed against my bum.

I wanted it, I stated rub my a*s against him, but right after I started he walked away.

"Did I do it wrong," I asked him in a depressed voice, does he not like me being forward are is it he's only interested in me when the animal inside takes over.

"You have no idea what you do to me, but if we start this it ain't gonna be over till tomorrow and we need to get going," he says as we both look into each others eyes.

He walked over a kiss be gently, "never doubt what we have, okay," he says and leaves the room.

I walk down the stairs with my luggage, I can't believe I'm leaving here. Its been 23 years since I last left home.

My life has really changing, I said goodbye to my kids and my Bro.

"Guys I know, in gonna miss all of you," I said.  TeX gave me one of his big brother hugs, "you know when he starts give you that pipe, home will be the last thing on your mind," he says.

Can my brother be more outrageous, I push him away and glare at him. "Okay I'm sorry, I'll miss you too, the pack wolfs won't be as well train without you." He laughs and says.

"Dad make sure this jerk is good to you," Dallas says as he points his thumb at my mate.

"Don't worry I will take good care of him," he says and walks up between us and gives me a peck on my cheek.

Was it me are was his words have a undertone meaning. "Hmmm! take care of me we shall see," I thought.

After reassuring everyone that I won't be gone for long, we pack up in the Huber he call and we were drove to the airport.