Inborn gift

Houston POV

"What just happen," I said out my thoughts out loud, I was just coming to grip with things.

"The growl now, was that," I thought, it was scary. Looking at the sand pit Virgo was slam into the wall around the pit.

It happen so fast, my eyes couldn't follow what happen?

I looked around to ask, but everyone face looked confuse as mine. I decide to turn back to look at the pit. standing in the fire with his eyes closed, K was like a god of legends.

He open his eyes and a bright yellow flames were burning in his socket's. It was like his insides were on fire because small cracks came on his skin and his pigment changed to a orange mix in with red.

"What is happening to him," I ask rose. "Its unbelievable, how is this possible," Pink said.

"What are you talking about," I said to him. He just turn and gave me a glance then he looked back to the fight.

"He awaken," Rose mumble to herself, then it hit me, he has a inborn gift like Virgo and Rose.

"Roar," and the dominant sound send chill down my spine, he move from his spot and appear before Virgo.

He use his hand to slam Virgo's wolf into the wall over and over again. He lift the giant wolf by the neck a flung him across the pit.

"How can he be this strong, Virgos a dragon born, how could he overcome a dragon," pink said.

I could see the worry and frustration on Pinks face as K kept on attacking Virgo without mercy.

It was a one sided assault. "What is he," Ben asked.

It was Kali that came up and started to talk in his native tongue, as he converse, Ben and rose both held a astonish look on there faces.

From there expression it wasn't something good, its times like this I wished I spoke the island language.

I need to know what Kali said, so I ask, "what is Kali saying?"

"He is saying that there is story of this power," rose said and as Kali spoke she translates his words.

"When the first Alpha came and claim Pride rock, he told our people about a power that is unlimited and is capable of any feet. It gave him the power of many different supernatural creatures; vampires, witches, dragons, salamander even a phoenix," Rose says.

"The power was too great, so it drove the wielder insane," Rose continues to say as Kali tells the story.

The story was familiar to one K told me. Was this the power that drove K's ancestor mad with power.

Keyland's POV

As the fight intensified between me and Virgo, I was winning, he was losing stamina.

Just as I was about to finish things off, something unexpected happened, smoke started coming from Virgo's mouth.

In an instant I was being burned by fire, the pain was excruciating. But I still stood my ground, "he most run out of fire soon," I thought but couldn't me more wrong.

It felt like hours while it only being minutes, the smell of burning flesh and fur permeated the air. The fire didn't dissipated.

I felt powerless, no matter how hard I fight, there was nothing I could do, "it seems I'm a failure of a Alpha and ma.... Wait my mate, I can't let Stan down," I thought.

With new determination, I was gonna try to move my burnt body but it was too painful.

I struggle but it was futile, it made no sense. I was about to loose consciousness because of the pain.