Epilogue

Keylands POV

Things have really change in my life, I had a family, my husband of 2 years Stan and our three  rugrats; Stanland, Sidney and Keyton.

They were there own little person already, Keyton was our little genius, not to brag but he's the smartest baby in the world. He never cry's and is very independent for a 2 year old and get this he is potty trained.

Stanland was the most needy baby ever, he was so cute and he was always by my side, he never wanted to leave my side. Between you and me he was my favourite because he was a daddy's boy.

Sidney was our little warrior, she was a very talented wolf, she followed her papa every day when he went to train the the pack wolves.

Speaking about there papa, he was doing an amazing job as our pack trainer, the pack wolves have never been more organized.

He loves his work and I love him more and more every day, he was worried about being a bad dad. But seeing him with our kids I know there was nothing he should worry about because he was amazing with the pups.

My parents, Violet and my aunt still live with us and the mansion on Pride Rock,

After I banish Virgo, Pink wanted to leave the pack and be a rouge with him, I allowed him to leave the island but he must return soon as possible.

I sent uncle Kali to watch over him so he doesn't get into trouble. So far Its been two years both of them were away from home.

Kali gave me daily updates on Pink whereabouts and what he was doing.

I know my brother resents me, but I hope someday we can fix the divided between us.

Kawana is still up to his usual stuff of being a shut in, so we hardly interact with each other, unless it is a medical reason.

I was on my way back home from a meeting, I had with the Lone star pack, and the Shadow pack.

We had a command enemy in the Blood moon pack that was a threat to our packs. We decide to stand against them together.

When my plain landed, I was greeted by my Alpha guards and Hebrew was there as the captain.

On this trip, I only went with Vincent and Hinowa and left Hebrew in charge of the pack.

I was escorted home by my guards, when I reach home the house was empty, walking outside, I saw my husband playing with our pups.

They were in their wolves form, I didn't want to disturb them but they must have smelled me because the next thing I know my 3 pups were running in my direction.

Transforming into my wolf form then we played all day. The kids were tried out and feel a sleep easy."the kids are sleeping, so let's," he says trailing off topic when I started stripping him.

After a few rounds Stan was tried and he fell asleep. I walked out to the balcony and looked up.

"I love my life, thank you Moon goddess for putting such a wonderful mate in my life," I said a silent prayer while looking at the moon.

Look for my next story a mate for Dallas. Please tell me what you think please.

I love would feedbacks. This was my first lgbt writing ever and my second book published on wattpad.

Thanks for reading through to the end. Yeah and its a serious do look out for more lone star pack members.