Lets leave.

Austin's POV

I needed to know why I was told being gay was wrong, why all my male friends avoided me like the plague, why my brother was order to terrorize me.

The wounds where still fresh from the time his friends attack me in the pack and bruised my neck, after that night I decided to leave the pack and never come back.

But here I am, in the same house I vow never to step foot again drinking champagne, I need to know why he can accept himself been gay but not his son.

I waited for a answer, "son I was afraid you turn out like Texas so I tried to change you,"

"What does my uncle have do with this," "its best you here it from him," my dad says.

"I've already call him," Dallas says as he comes through the back door.

"I thought you left to blow off some steam,"

"Yeah I left because I was upset but I came back because I want to hear the full story, irrespective of how I got here, I'm still here. So least I can do is just be glad moms not dads mate," Dallas says.

A knock comes on the front door,"that must be Uncle Texas now," I thought.

After he came through the door he looked at all of us, "Texas good to see you," my dad says.

"I guess you called me to help, you out. A little bridy told me you found your mate, I hope he's been gentle with your a*s, my Uncle says and chuckle.

This also brings a laugh to Keyland and I. This is why I love my uncle, he always makes you laugh, he's not this serious hardcore person, he's just down to earth. The only time he takes something serious is when he's in his office.

My dad turned red, this is the first time I've seen him blush. " hey bro how big his he, did he make you cum, oh could you walk this morning, it hurts for first time but it will get much easier to take it next time," my uncle said as the teased my dad.

"Can you stop. my mate call you here to assist him not to tease him," Keyland says to my uncle, wow! He's rely protective of my dad.

"Okay lover boy, didn't you guys have sex, how come your mate is so grumpy Houston," my uncle joked.

Texas POV

"On to serious matters, you all must be wandering why I'm here, to be honest I'm wandering as well."

"Could you be serious just for a moment, TeX" my Brother says.

"Okay," I took a deep breath, and said "I'm gay."

"Wha...," Austin stuttered.

"I want this to be between the 4 of us, I haven't told my kids yet,"

"What about aunt Grace, you where mated and married for many years," Dallas asks.

"Since I'm coming clean I might as well get everything from my chest, the only reason I married grace is because we where mates, even after we mated I never loved her because I'm gay and attracted to men," I told them.

Everyone except Houston looked at me with shock, "to be honest even before I mated with my wife I was gay and proud, the biggest surprise of my life was finding out she was my mate."

"So that's what happened," my brothers mates says while he looked at Houston, looks like he already figured it out.

"My dad was not too please with me being gay, he warned me if my mate was a man he would kill us both and give control over the pack to Houston but I still didn't care, I just wanted a guy to make me complete but he never came and was stuck in a sham of a relationship."

"After the mating my desires to be with a man never stop, so I cheated on my wife a lot, at one point I wanted to just turn rogue and runaway from it all," I tell them all.

I hope he understand my story.

Austin's POV

I was shocked after hearing uncle Texas story, it was moving, I can't believe he had to endure that.

"I hope my fate, is not the same," I thought, then it made sense all the dots connected finally.

He was trying to stop me from been gay, so if my mates a woman I don't have to go threw what my uncle did.

"Dad I know what you where trying to accomplish now but what you did will never be Right," I tell him.

"I know and I'm sorry, I've been going to support groups and I know now that I can't change someone." He says.

"I'm glad you understand that I don't need to be change," I tell him.

"So does that mean you'll stay," he asked with hope in his voice.

"Dad I will forgive you but I can't forget all that happen. I need to process this, plus I'm still studying and can't just give up half way in my course," I tell him.

He was a little dejected, "your dating the guy I've been seeing for months and with all the information I need time to process it. Don't worry I won't be a stranger I'll visit and call you," I said.

Walking over to Key, I jump into his arms and gave him a big hug, "I'm going to miss you," I tell him.

"I'm not leaving your life Oz, you should Remember I'm your step dad," he says."

My eyes pop out of my socket, my boyfriend is now my step dad, I can't believe I over looked that.

"So kiddo I want you to call me dad now," this makes everyone in the room laugh.

"I guess your right dad," I say, "take care of him and be gentle with him," I said after winking at my dad.

He must be embarrassed because he was blushing like crazy, "Remember me for centuries," began to play. Dad took his phone out and excuse himself.

After Keyland came back, I could see the grave look on his face, I wanted to ask him what was happening.

But my dad held his hand and asked, "what's wrong mate,"

"Its my dad, after telling him I found my mate they want to meet you right away,"

"Where are they from?" My dad asked.

"My family is from a small island in the pacific," he says.

"Cool," I never knew that about that. The only thing he would take about was his over bearing Alpha dad.

"You should pack, there already outside your territory with jet waiting on us both." Dad says.

"We have to leave now, go and pack light, dad informs my other dad.