Supernatural battle

Keyland's POV

All my life I was train for the singular purpose of being the next Alpha.

And now my own cousin wanted to take that away from me, as I raised my head to look at him the only thoughts became vicious.

All I wanted to do was turn into my animal and eat him hold, but I was too civilized to do that.

Still mad as hell I didn't want to take out my anger on anyone else so I decided to leave the gathering.

In no time I reach my favorite spot on the island, it was a cliff that over looked the sea, the view was serene and beautiful.

As was trying to clam down when a voice came up and said, "a guy can get use to this tranquillity," being surprise, I turn around to see Stan lying down in the grass.

I was surprise he found me here, "your one hard person to shake you know that," I said and went to sit over by him. Looking at him he look so peaceful just lying down "Can't I just be with my mate," he said.

I turn away from him and looked out at the sea, you could hear the waves as the hit against the cliff and the chipping of birds as they flew over head.

"So are you scared about the Feru," he ask me, "no not really just annoyed that I have to prove myself," I tell him.

"Good because I'm scarred, I don't want to see any harm come to you," Stan says to me.

I turn over on lie on the ground beside him, cupping his face an using my thumb to rub along his beautiful face.

"I love you too much to let anything happen to me," I say and lower my body and his.

"You better make sure because my mate ain't no loser," Stan says and I smile and look down at him.

"So cowboy can I get a good luck kiss," I tell him, then he pecks me on my lips and lies back down.

Bracing on my elbows as I hovered over him I asked,"is that what you call a kiss."

"No its appetizer of what your getting to night," he says, "I guess I better win so I can my reward," I say to Stan.

"Let's go get your Alpha title," he gets up and say. "Yeah we have five minutes to get to Pride rock," I say to him,

"Its a good thing I drove your jaguar," Stan says a pulls out the keys from his pockets and dangling them.

Put my foot on the gas, we reach there under 2 mins, right as we were getting out, Stan held my hand.

"I just want you to know that what ever happens here I won't think any less of you," he said.

I was glad for his assurance, "thank you for that but you have nothing to worry about," I say and we leave the car.

Houston POV

After K ran away from the gathering, he had me scared that he would do something stupid because of the look in his eyes.

I tracked him down to a cliff on the island, I parked his car on the road and walk towards him. He was preoccupied by the view and because he just look so peaceful, so deciding against interrupting, I lie down on the grass and enjoy the tranquillity.

After being there and seeing time was wining down, I called out to him.

After I got him out of his funk we headed off to the place where there Feru would happen.

Leaving his car we head over to large sand pit, around the pit stood his family, the Alpha guards, the elder and a few civilians.

I looked at the opposite end, there stood Virgo with Pink by his side. He was looking at K all smugly and I just wanted to punch him in his face again.