Looking forward .

Keyland POV

I will be rewriting and doing grammatical corrections, to all my stories.

Covers and character designs will be updated. Asking for your support while I update my books and bring you new stories.

Please consider following my

Twitter @CanadianYaoi

YouTube In pending: 

Keyland POV

I'm driving from Michigan to Texas with my boyfriend because he asked me to accompany him home for emotional support and I agreed.

We aren't mates, but Austin is the best guy I've ever f*cked and dated .

Plus his mom just died, and he couldn't make it because the planes aren't flying thanks to our government been shut down for so long .

But I'll do anything for him , you could say that a*s he has got me on under lock and key .

I'm the future Alpha of my pack, but I have to be mated before my dad gives me control. But I don't want to be tied down by anyone, This is the longest relationship I've been in, six months and going strong .

After 3 days of driving we've finally arrived in Texas.

We got a room together at a motel .I stripped out of all my clothes and climb into bed naked .

Austin hated when I did that because he could never resist the urge to suck my d*ck. Austin exited the bathroom shirtless and in his trunks , I looked at his muscular body with appreciation.

"Come to bed Oz " I said with a smirk.

He laughed and jumped on me getting me excited, he bound my hands down and began to kiss me, we exchanged saliva as our tongues battle for control .

I let him take control for tonight, we kept on kissing until he reached for my di*k and started rubbing it .

I knew he loved my fat co*k

" My baby is so horny, and I can't have that "

I said as I flipped him over , he went down on all fours and reached for his d*ck and started to jerk off .

I swatted his hand away.

"No touching yourself baby."

"Key baby I want to cum so bad" he said groaning in frustration.

"Fu*k Foreplay I want your huge black c*ck to f*ck me, shape my hole with your d*ck please Key "I heard him say as he ground his butt against my crotch.

I didn't need much convincing. Rolling on a condom , I grabbed some lube and rubbed up my di*k .

"Hey baby, I need your help can you lube up my baby maker"? I asked Oz .

He looked back at me and bit his lips ,I sprayed the lube onto his hand but instead of lubing my di*k he pushed two of his fingers in his a*s.

Wow! That view was to die for.

I jerked my dick as I watched my boyfriend, I could see the ecstasy on his face as he fingers fu*ked himself.

I positioned myself behind him and gave his muscular a*s a good hard slap.

"Bad boy", I said while he grunted in pleasure

He loved it when I slapped his a*s, and it turned both of us on.

I lined up my c*ck with his inviting hole and pushed my 12-inch inside, it felt like heaven .

We proceeded to have sex for hours before we eventually get exhausted and go to bed .
••
Vote tell me what you think please I'm curious.

●●.

Vote tell me what you think please I'm curious.

●●.