Meet the Royals.

Houston POV.

We were driving along the coast, the view was to die for. The smell of the seawater.

Look through the window I could see the aqua blue ocean and the white sandy beaches. "I can't wait to have sex on the beach with Keyland," is what automatically pop into my head.

I shacked my head to get rid of the thought, I can't believe this is now all that occupies my mind. From we completed the mating he's all I could think about.

Even the death of my wife was a distant memory, that was slowly fading away the longer I stay with Keyland and the more of him I want.

"Hey Stan," he said and indicated with his finger that I should approach him.

Before I know it I'm on my knees with my face on his groin, he was hard and needed my help.

I took out he monster on put it in my mouth, it was salty and sweaty But some how this was the best thing I've ever had in my mouth.

I wanted to devour him, starting at the top to the bottom. Using my tongue I lick up and down His tool while leaving kisses along the way.

I opened my throat and he push his way into my esophagus, I don't know what he was looking for, why he kept on probing my inside.

The sloppy sounds that were made as he went in and out got me so hard, he started to grunt and he held my head.

I had to breath trough my nose, "yes swallow my... ah," he shouted. I felt a little embarrassed when I remember that Hebrew and Vincent were up front driving.

"You guys better fix up your self's because where here," the guy name Vincent said.

I got up to wipe my lips but before I get the chance, he pulls me in for a passionate kiss, we weren't moving as the car came to a stop but we still had our lips locked.

Keyland pulled away and looked me in the eye and said, "I love the taste of me on you."

As of on queue Hebrew comes and open the car door. We both exit and Keyland grabs my hand.

Walking hand in hand form the car we approach a huge mansion, "it was big but not as big as the pack house back home," I thought.

"Is this y'all pack house," I turn around and ask Vincent.

"God no, this is the Alphas home. Only his family, guards and workers can live here," was his response.

Some men hearts are easy to be moved, all my life I've told my self money doesn't matter because been humble is a virtue..

But after hearing what Vincent said my heart was move, "just how rich is my mate?" I wondered for the first time.

"So where does all the pack wolves live," Before I could voice my question the door opens and beautiful black teenage girl runs out and troughs her arms around Keylands neck.

I was jealous, feeling as he release my hand to hug her was killing me and watching there embrace was making me crazy.

I'm would never have thought such malicious thoughts before mating with Keyland.

"What is happening to me," I wonder. Taking a step back I evaluate the scene in front of me.

They don't look like lovers, I would say maybe friends, "What is there relationship," I ask Hebrew.

"Regarding your question Luna, he is the Alphas younger sister," Hebrew tells me.

Knowing that there brother and sister has be feeling much better.

Keyland POV.

I was gonna final bring my mate home, he would get to see where we will be living for the rest of our lives.

Right before we can enter our home, Violet runs out and gives me a hug.

"You where gone so long you know its boring without you here," she crys into my shirt.

After she was done with here acting I look for Stan and I see him him standing with Hebrew.

"So what did you bring back for me this time," she asked me.
"I brought a Luna back with me,"

"Cool! I finally get to become an aunt," she shouts and starts to jump and skip.

"Hey Stan, come over here," he walks over to us, "nice to meet you, are you pregnant as yet?," she asked Stan then she puts her hand on his belly and starts to rub it.

"Stop that Violet! Show some respect for your Luna and control your urges," I yell at her.

She bows her head and apologize and runs into the house. "Sorry about my sister she's a little impulsive,"

"Its okay she's sweat," Stan says.
"Yeah she is," I commented. We finally make it into the house and I lead him up to my bedroom.

After put down the luggage, I strip off a few layers of clothing and was in a marina and the briefs I took from my mates house.

Been sweaty, I open the door to my balcony. Stan followed me outside as well.

"This views amazing, have you always had this room," he ask.

"Yeah as far as I can remember," I respond. "Your one lucky bastard you know that," he said.

I smirked at his comment and he raised and eyebrow and ask, "what!"

"Nothing much, I just wanted you to remember your dating and mated to the bastard, so what does that make you."

He look at me and push me, "yeah yeah rub it in," he says. Looking at him I could see his a*s crack and I was tempted.

"I'm glad your liking everything so far," I said to him while I walk up and pinned him to the railing.

This felt good, blowing my hot breath in his ear did the trick because I had him rubbing is cakes against my groin in mere seconds.

"Pull down you shorts," I said. He complied and his beautiful cakes where out in the open. Holding them in my hand and spreading them apart opened up my view to greater things.

After he was completely naked horny, I had Stan spread his legs apart and in I went.

He gasps from the sudden intrusion of my member and I whisper in his ear, "See I told you it would be easier without your undies," I had him against the rails as we made love.

Each sound that left his mouth was like music to ear, I'd even go far as to say its a master piece being compost. It was at this moment I release that no matter what mate can do no wrong.

I wanted so bad to replace his wife memory's from his mind so I went wild. We had rough hard sex, he clenched my tool with his tight a*s and that let me now that he was near so I slowed down my pace delaying his release and when he got near again I pull out and kiss him like there was no tomorrow while pinching those erected pink nipples. It was sweat agony for me.

I did this let him know his body is mind. He wouldn't get release until he beg for it. I wanted me to be the only thing that he has on his mind even for this moment alone.