Big news

Houston POV

I was pregnant! "I know how it happen but how is this possible," I thought.

It turns out Kawana was the pack doctor, so he did his stuff and bam we were looking at the machine and he showed me our pup.

I remember doing this when Sidney and I were pregnant with Austin, looking back as she was on the table, know its my turn.

I remember how she was happy, will I feel the same, holding her hand through the delivery, "will K be there for me," I thought.

I use to tell Sidney, that I would take her place if I could, I guess its true what they say be careful of what you wish for.

While I was deep in my thoughts, something great happened. Coming back from my thoughts I could see the happy look on K's face.

Looking at the monitor, I could see 3 little smudges moving.

"Congratulations your having triplets," Kawana said. Shocked was what could best describe how I felt,

I rubbed my belly and tried to picture the pups that were growing inside me. Could I be a good parent to them, just thinking about how I messed up my 2 kids already, makes me think not so.

"Can we have a moment," to ourselves K says. "Sure thing K, and I'll work on those result in the main time," Kawana says and leaves us alone.

"What's on your mind," he asks me.

"I'm just worried that I'll be a bad dad again," I told him.

He squeeze my hand, "look at me," he order. And I look up at him, I expected to see disgust, hate and more negative emotions .

No instead all I could see was love, care and understanding, all my doubt's vanish when seeing how much he loved me. "You and I we will be the best parents in the world," he says.

I gulp and nodded my head, he place his head and whispered something in the island language.

Watching him interact with our unborn pups, was amazing, maybe this is my second chance to be a better dad.

Keyland POV

I was over the moon with joy after finding Stan was pregnant and to make it assume we were having triplets.

"I must have a magic di*k if I can impregnated my mate with triplets without trying but this was a good mistake," I thought to my myself.

While I was happy, Stan's emotions were all over the place, "I needed to clam him down," I thought.

I had my cousin leave so I could comfort him, squeezing his hand all his doubt's attack me.

Sometimes I forgot he had a life before me with kids and a wife that he loved. He still struggles with his past and all the mistakes he made as a father and husband.

Looking down at him, I smile hoping my emotions would be seen my him.

I love him too much to care about what happened in his past, my only concern is him and our pups.

"Hurry up and come out your dad's love you so much already," I whispered to our pups.

A knock came on the door interrupting our moment and Kawana put his head through the crack.

"Sorry to disturb you but test results are in," he says.

Houston pulls down his shirt and Kawana walks in, "so what is my inborn gift," I ask him.

"To be honest I don't know, the test came back inconclusive, your gift is like a mix of several different creatures," Kawana says.