All is revealed

Austin POV.

Shock could not describe my frame of mind, in front of me was my dad and my boyfriend.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with that, except there both naked and the icing on the cake is my boyfriend of six god dam months is carrying him in his arms.

I can tell what they did. I needed answers, God I felt like a fool for worrying about Keyland because clearly he was OK, more than OK.

I walked to them slowly . "what's up fellows, both of you look busy," I said.

I could see the hurt in Keyland's eyes but as soon as he looks back at my father in his arms its gone replace with affection.

"Ah can you put me down, I need to talk to my son," my dads says

Final I wasn't the only one shocked because I could see the look in Keys face. "Did you just say son," Keyland asks.

After my father was on the ground he almost fell but Key caught him, he was struggling to walk, "Ah dad what's wrong," I asked him in hypocritical way.

I saw the look Key gave me, he was warning me to behave, fu*,k him. He doesn't have the tight to tell me what to do anymore.

Bracing on Key, My dad final reach the door and open it, after both of them disappear into the house I followed back of them.

He was having a hard time going up those steps, ever moved he moved he groan in pain.

I guess this should make happy, Taking Keyland's di*k is no easy feet and I had practice, "my poor dad most be in so much pain," I laughed and said. "Good because he work for it."

I slept over last night, after eating the beef roast and drinking Brandy I was spent. After several attempts of persuasions by my brother to stay, I finally gave in. I slept in my old room, it was exactly like how I left it.

I got up early in the morning, smelling around the house there was no scent of my dad, so he never came home.

Right away I'm reminded of my boyfriend, he never call or text me and its been a hold night,

I leave the house, there was no sign of Dallas either, he most have left earlier than me this morning, he's the Beta so he should me up surveying the pack land. Right when I was ready to leave I saw the unthinkable.

Keyland POV

I've done some kinky stuff before but this is my first time sleeping with a father and a son all be it not at the same time.

After meeting Austin I was felt guilty but when I looked at my naked mate in my arms that was hurting, I just did have the time to care.

I put him down and assisted him to walk, when I see him limping, I feel a little proud because the reason he's walking like that is because he rode my co*k like a cowboy.

I didn't pay any mind to Austin, I asked him if he wanted me to bring him up the steps but he refuse.

I stood back off him to catch him if he fell again, and the view of his hairy globes as he ascended the steps was heavenly.

After entering his room behind him I close the door, "Mate where's your cloth's," I ask him.

After making a bath for him, I left the bath room and went to pick out something to put on.

I found a box packed with women stuff, then I remember everything.

"I'm fucked, I'm mated to Austin's dad, the same dad that terrorized his childhood simply because he was gay.

Well he's gay now so I guess it doesn't matter because he will be taking more of co*k soon. We did have one thing to discuss and that was his wife.

I found a stripe brief and brown khaki shorts, putting them on they weren't my style, I was more of a boxer guy. But they fit and that's all that mattered.

The bathroom door open and my mate came out with a towel rapt around his waist.

I just take my time to observe his body, he was build good, I could see where Austin gets his gene's from.

Looking at his chest that was covered in hair I could see his 2 erotic nipples standing erected.
All I could think about was taking one of those sexy nipples and nibble on them.

I want to be in him so bad, but I know his still hurting, it was obvious.

I went over to him and put him over my shoulder and brought him to the bed.

Smut warning.

I put him on the bed, he looks at me why a worried look, "mate don't worry I know your still in pain, I'm gonna make you feel great,"

I take off his towel, I could see he was already erect, his thick white cock was already leaking precum,

I take my tongue and lick up all the cum on his dick, I like the color of his dick, it contrast with my mouth so beautiful.

I slowly take him in, I could hear him breathing hard, I look up to see his lips bite. Oh his lips where sexy too, I just wanted to devour him in full.

I took his cock all the way into my throat, my nose was press against the hairs on his front.

Using my head I went up and down on his dick and he began to shout and wail.

God the sounds he was making where sexy ad hell. I took my time with the blowjob. I took my mouth off his cock and turn my attention to his balls, I played with them in my hands.

Using my strength I flip him over on his stomach, I had full access to his marvelous ass, using my hands I spread his 2 cheeks.

I gave both of them and good bite with my canines leaving marks, I could see his hole.

It was amazing it was like I'm looking in a forest at the amazing jungle just ready to be explored.

I spit on my index finger and push it against his hole, there was resistance, "hmm I can't wait to put back my cock in there.

"Touch yourself," I ordered him, looking on as he grab his cock and starting rubbing it , my mate was lost in pleasure by this time he didn't even know he was been finger fucked, as he masturbated he kept on pushing his ass back out, I could tell he was super horny,

I wanted to fuck him so bad but I knew he was still sore, I pull out my finger and replaced it with my tongue. He smelled like fresh grass and wood chip, His smell was intoxicating.

I push it in his hole, he taste like heaven, I kept my tongue in his hole eat him out. I pull out and lick this bud over and over.

After his release I moved away from him before I do some thing stupid.

I waited on him until he put on his cloths and came out the room

We walked down the stairs, Austin was in a rocking chair drinking and another guy was there.

Houston POV

I wish the would just swallow me up, as I came down the step, Austin gave me look that said, " look at you, your filthy whore,"

I would agree with him, I did sleep with his boyfriend and he found out about it by seeing the 2 of us naked and showing affection to each other.

After descending the stairs, I took a seat in the chair to the window and look at my 2 sons.

My mate was leaning in the corner right next to the window. When I look at him and remembered that the reason my ass hurt is because he invaded it with his dick.

After the bath it was a little better, but after getting a rim job from him only a small bit of discomfort remain.

"So dad are you gonna tell us what's happening," Dallas asked me.

"Its time I reveal all to you," I say, "first of all your mom and I where never mates,"

"This is my mate Keyland," I said to my kids.