Brothers

Austin POV

I was talking to my uncle about my mom, I wanted to know why she wasn't buried on pack land.

I found him in his office sitting around his desk drinking coffees, I close the door and enter, "Is there something I can do for you?" He looks up at me and ask.

"Yes," I answer , " I want to known why my mom was buried in a human cemetery, " I ask him.

"I'm sorry you have to ask your father that, he didn't file for here to be buried here and I didn't ask ,"my uncle explains to me.

I look at him and leave his office after seeing the truth in his eyes,"why does everything all ways lead back to him,". First he tried to change me and now he doesn't want my mom buried on pack land.

On my way to my room I see Denton, "Hey cos is Dad in his office," He asked me. If there was one person in the pack I miss while I'm away it was Denton.

"Yeah he's in his office brooding," I tell him ,"thanks he walks away and says.

I was pissed even more at my dad, going back to room, I change my cloths and head outside. I was gonna have a good to talk with him.

The sun had set by I got outside, I looked for Keyland but I couldn't find him, I need him, I don't think I can face my dad without his support, this wasn't like him he won't go running in a unfamiliar pack.

I called his phone, I hear it ring, "God I hate his annoying ringtone" I say to myself. His phone was in the back of his jeep.

I know he's strong and this isn't the first he's gone missing, I'll give him until morning if he's not back by then. I let my thought end there.

I drive one of the buggy over to my childhood home, it took me 15 minutes on this slow thing.

I get off on knock the door, "I'm coming,"  a voice says on the other end of the door.

Life is really funny, after what happened here I told myself "I wouldn't step foot back in this house," even when my mom begged me to come home, when I think of her telling me to come home even for the holidays.

I would turn her down, now I realize that she most have been sick all the time and she didn't tell me, I would've been here in a heartbeat no matter how much I hate my old man. I'm a failure of a son.

While I'm in a daze, I didn't realize the door was open and I was pulled in for a hug.

I was face to face with my brother, he was the cause of the trauma I experience.

"If it isn't my little brother, you've grew a lot since I last seen you tinny, How are you doing?" he ask.

I didn't answer him, I just stared at him. Now this was a waste of time.

It was all too much. I was ready to leave, Then Dallas asked, "Do you want to come in," as he opened up the door, I was hesitant at first but decided to do this for mom.

I brushed pass him and came into the house, "Do you know where Houston is?" I ask him

"Ahh last time I check he was out training with Denton," Dallas says. That's odd I just saw Denton  but he wasn't with him.

"Do you want to stay for dinner dad cooked a mean beef roast," he says.

"NO! But thank you Beta Dallas, I'll take my leave tell your father I want to see him," I say as I walked off.

"Are you serious, we haven't seen in each other in 5 years and that's all you have to say," he shouts at me.

I stop in my track, "are you blaming me for this, your the one who picked on me for being gay, your the one that said the future beta's brother could not be gay and your the one that had your friends hunt me down for fun," I remind him.

He looked physical hurt, "look Austin I'm sorry and I know I was a horrible brother, that's why I want to talk to you, look I was a stupid kid following dads order, he said it was for your best so I went with it, I can't change what I did but I don't want forgiveness, I just want my brother back." He stutters and says.

"I know dad was pulling the strings, I heard him and mom arguing about it. That's why he could do those stuff to me. When I look at him I remember he was a kid as well been used by an adult.

"OK! I'll stay but this doesn't mean your forgiven," I tell Dallas.

What are your opinions on the story, so here are the pics for 2 characters.

Sidney's picture.

Denton's picture.