Chap. 6

Chapter Six
Harry Styles

Hot, musty, and stench. The three things that I hate most about basketball games are. The players always look like they reek from sweaty gym balls, it's always stuffy and crowded in one place, and then it's always hot inside. The only good part you get out of it is the hot cheerleaders.

Tonight's verdict is the school's basketball game. Nobody has ever, in this school, go to any of their games. Truth is; they suck. Lost every single one of their games. But, ever since word got out about Eddy joining the team, everyone is coming tonight.

So, Ron and I, being the good friends we are, are going to support him. And by support, I mean by; checking out the cheerleaders.

Eddy's already inside. Probably doing a real quick practice with his new shitty teammates. Ron and I are out front of the basketball building; observing everyone and everything, while Ron rants on about something I don't care about.

"Okay, so, since I told you that, here's my question. You mean to tell me that Captain Marvel, who hasn't been in most of the movies, is the only hero who can defeat Thanos?" Ronny exclaimed.

"Hey, Ron?" I say to him.

"Yeah, bro?" He answers.

I flicked the end of my cigarette, "Shut up." Before I could take the cancer stick into my mouth again, a familiar face starts to walk towards the building. As usual, she always wore a confident smile on her face.

"Abby Willow. It's never a pleasure to see that disgusting face of yours." A sinister smirk starts playing on my lips when she slowly approached Ron and me.

Both of us leaning against the brick wall while my annoyingly, irksome cousin-by-marriage stands in front of us.

"You know, Harold, I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass." She taunts back with an innocent smile on her face. Ronny began snickering beside me.

"That wasn't even funny." I rolled my eyes. "I know you can do better than that, Butter-Lip."

"It wasn't meant to be funny, it's just the truth." Said, Willow. Ron starts snickering again. This time, I punched his shoulder making him immediately stop laughing.

"You came by yourself?" Ronny asked her while rubbing his arm. Ignoring them two, I smashed the rest of my cigarette into the brick wall.

"No. I'm waiting for someone." Abby replies.

After smashing the cancer stick, a group of girls, of six or seven, walks past the three of us going towards the building doors. One of the blondes eyed me up and down, carefully biting her bottom lip.

I gave her a flirtatious smile before winking at her. The group of girls giggled at my actions. They then finish walking off to the building doors.

"Who're you waiting for?" I hear Ronny questioning Abby again. I took a glimpse at Ron, his back against the brick wall while his hands stay in his black bomber jacket.

Standing around with Ron and Abby makes me reminisce about how Ronny always had a thing for Abby when we all first met her from my cousin. No matter how much Ed and I teased him about it, he would never admit it. I don't know how Abby never noticed, it was one of the most obvious things on the planet.