Chap. 14

Chapter Fourteen
Harry Styles

I tightened my hand around my manhood and started to pump even faster than a few seconds ago. "Fuck," I muttered as I tempt to go faster. My hips bucked up into my large hand as I squeezed the tip of my dick and fastened my pace a little bit more.

"Fuck, Brownie," I moaned in pleasure with my eyes shut. Her face is all I could see in my head. Her fucking lips. Man, those fucking plump lips. Just the image of her bobbing up and down on my dick while looking up at me through her lashes looking innocent is enough to make me cum already. God, I want her so fucking bad.

I felt the feeling of euphoria in my stomach and the pleasure increased as I went faster and squeezed harder around my dick. "Brownie," I gasped out as I came all over my hand. I let out a weary breath, hitting the back of my head onto the pillow beneath my head.

I wonder how long I'm gonna have to keep doing this until I finally have her. I could just go shag another girl on campus, but that'll be too easy. I like the challenge I have with Brownie. She makes me wait, although it drives me completely and utterly insane. But I like it. Only because it's with her.

Catching my breath, I sat up on the bed before standing to my feet and going to the bathroom across the hall from my room. Eddy didn't come home last night—most likely at a chick's house—so I took advantage of the place and strip naked once I stepped foot in here yesterday.

I turned the shower on, letting it run cold. Because Brownie's lips are still stuck in my head and I'm still hard as a fucking rock.

Right before I could hop in the cold shower, my phone goes off in the other room. Hurrying to the next room, my phone was sitting on top of my dresser. Walking over and then picking it up, I answered without looking at the screen.

"What?" I answer in a low, rude tone.

"Fucking flowers!" Eddy shouts through the phone.

"What?" I repeat the word, much calmer than last time.

"Fucking flowers! Chicks love flowers. Surprise rejection girl with flowers, dip shit." He tells me. Even though Ed couldn't see me, I had a really confused expression while standing naked in my room.

But then it hits me. I forgot I told Ron and Ed what happened yesterday when we went to The Restaurant.

I was so bummed about Brownie shutting the door in my face, that I had to rant about it to my best friends. I felt like a wuss asking those two for girls' advice.

Due to this fact, I have never asked another guy for advice about a girl. But surprisingly, when I told them everything they didn't clown me like I thought they would.

The only thing I didn't like is them imitating me every time I said Brownie's name, or how I kept bringing her up when they were talking about something that had nothing to do with Brownie.

But since yesterday the three of us had been thinking hard to come up with an apology for Brownie. But we couldn't think of one.

"Flowers?" I asked him in a not-so-sure tone while rubbing under my no-chin hair.

"Do I need to climb through this phone and yell it to ya' face, dipshit?" He lost his patience with me. "Yes, flowers! Rejection girl will go crazy if you brought her flowers."