Chap. 19

Chapter Nineteen
Harry Styles

"Bye, Harry." The brunette, who I just forgot her name was, smiled and walked away with her friend. I strayed my eyes on her as she purposely sway her hips. She's nice, a real fit one, too. However, I'm not all that interested.

Eddy comes over and slung his long arm around my neck. "Gabriella, that's her name." He helps reminds me. I nod, pretending I care if I knew her name. "I had her a few weeks back. She's like an expert in bed if you ask me." He blabbers about the brunette.

I scrunched up my nose. "Nah, I'm good." I removed his arm from my neck and began walking towards someplace I'm not sure where I'm heading.

The only reason I'm here at the movie theater with Ed and Ron is that those two wanted to check out the place. And by 'check out the place' I meant to check out the two brunette girls with who we were messing around.

At first, the three of us were coming from The Restaurant. We were walking back to Ed and I's apartment to finish a game we started earlier in the day. Then that's when Ron and Ed saw the brunettes walk inside here.

Eddy catches up with me in a swift. He stops in front of me, holding his hand out for me to not go anywhere. "Are you turning down some good pus-" Before he could finish I cut him off.

"Edward Rocket, what would your mother say with a mouth like that." I teased, chuckling along. He only rolled his eyes. "Not to mention, there are people around us, mate." I motioned to everyone in the theater.

Eddy glances everywhere around us but was quick to look back at me with an arched eyebrow. "Fuck these people, man." He says a bit loudly. A bit too loud for someone's mom to look at us in an unapproved way.

"For fuck sake, Ed, you're gonna get us kicked out." I slapped him on the arm. I walked around him, but he comes in front of me once again. I sighed in frustration.

"Is this about rejection girl?" He inquired. I ignored his question but rather focused on the ridiculous nickname he gave her a while back.

"It's Brownie."

"Correction, it's May." Ron comes back from the bathroom, fixed his belt, and stood by us. "What are we talking about?" He looks at the two of us.

"Our dear friend, Harry, here," Ed puts a hand on my shoulder. "Is ready to ask rejection girl to marry him." Eddy baits with me while a teasing smirk is placed on his face.

"Oh, fuck off, Ed!" I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm off me.

"Don't you think that's a bit too fast, bro?" Ronny comments, giving me a weird look. "You only met May a month ago." Leave it to Ronny to take any, and everything literally. Eddy and I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"I was joking, bro, stop taking everything so seriously," Eddy replies, still laughing with me. Ronny must've gotten used to me and Ed taunting him so much, that he only shrugs it off. "Ya'll ready to leave? I think our work here is done." Eddy implies after our laughter dies down.

The minute Ed suggest we should leave, I was already walking in the direction of the theater exit. I've been wanting to leave this place since we stepped foot in here. I know my best friends are walking carefully behind me because I hear Ronny talking.