C.1

Alaeya

"Killing me softly WITH HIS WORDS"
      I groan hearing the in pleasant sound of my roommate/ teammate and best friend Nadia singing
It is literally 8:30 on Monday and I didn't have morning practice or early classes so I didn't have to get up till 9:45.
"May I ask why you're up at the ass crack of dawn Nads?" She turned around from her position at the sink in our shared housing bathroom , " Guess what fine ass dude just got excepted to our school bitch?" "Lil mosey doesn't fuck with school or play basketball anymore so who mi amiga, who ?" I ask grabbing my toothbrush and tooth paste. Lamelo Mother fucking ball bitch" when she said that, I looked at her with the illest glare known to man, "Lamelo ain't all that sis, dude got a big Mop sitting on his dome, he ain't all that" I say spitting out my tooth paste,
    "Lae, how are you so late . He cut it all off, got waves now, matter of fact he died it like an Auburn then it got wolfed out now it's naturally black, you're hella late bro" she says to me walking to the housing kitchen where Kayla and Siearra from our team where going through homework the missed . "The next mother freaking time I hear your loud ass plate against fork screeching voice sing, I'm going to force feed you raw eggs," Sierra says . I just laugh grabbing  a water bottle, " Lae, can you do me a solid", Kayla asks . "Yeah what, I say sipping my water", put me on with your cousin Julian. "Oh word, bett" I say, "nah deadass" Kayla yelps with excitement. "Nope, negative , nada trie again never" she just pouts.
    She's been trying to get me to put Her and Julian on together for I don't even know how long bro.

Her outfit

Skips to being on Class campus

  As I walk to them main office to talk to the education director, I see a camera crew, and a man steps out of the SUV with a shorter blasian looking man .

Ask I walk in I see the two men talking to the school education and athletic directors. "Mr. D, do got a minute to talk about my science class before you head on" , "ah yes, Ms. Romano, Please Meet Mr. Lavar ball and mr. Alan(don't know his last name) they are here to check the school for Lamelo ball." I give Lavar and Alan a slight smile and reach my hand out meet theirs. " nice to meet you girl, you play any sports here" lavar asks me. "She's our top point guard, and she has the number one range in the whole school," "how far can you shoot from." Alan asks me ,"I-we'll-I um can shoot from the 3 point line..." lavar doesn't look to impressed ,"...of the other side of the court, if I shoot 10 shots, I'll make about 7-8 depending on my day" lavars face lit up . "That's great girl" I just smile.
    "Ms.Roman come to my office after lunch, as what number is your jersey again" "#1" i say walking always .

I walk into Mrs. Valuue's(Val-Ue-ay) History class and see that even tho I'm 5 minutes late there are only 3 kids, well including me , 4.
"Mrs.V , where is everyone" , "they are either sleeping in late , skipping or going to different locations in the school and athletics department to get a picture of Lavar ball," say Ayden, a track runner. "Really?" Mrs. Valuue and I say at the same time, but she just has disbelief running through her voice. "You know what guys, do whatever, go on your laptops, go on your phones, I don't care" she says to us.

@AlaeyaRomano1

Emmanuel.sowavy , JulianNewman4 , and JadenOwens13
2447 likes
AlaeyaRomano1  Cali, I miss you . I miss the beautiful all day golden hour sun you seeped through my bedroom window. I'll kiss you soon💕

JadenOwens13: when will even just not look this good Lae , I'm over it .

NadiaRenzie: Bitch, you deadass sound like a creep writing a caption to Cali like its your manzes😭

AllaboutLae : OMFG khjjhkjdjjdkd I love you  so much, be my mom !💕😭

JulianNewman4 : Nah you know Orlando where it will always be at Lae . We miss you out here in FL💕 especially @emmanuel.sowavy 😌

Emmanuel.sowavy: this is why I threw the ball at yo mfing head keep @ me on lies bro. Deadass 🖕 you look hot as hell tho Lae 😘

AlaeyaRomano1: I love all of you

View all 783 comments

12:35

Right now I was eating my chicken Caesar salad at lunch as I listen to Rocket, Nadia, and Isaiah Argue about who's a better shooter . "Nah B I'm telling you, Lae will smoke Melo in a shoot out. On G's" Kayla says ." Bitch don't bring up in this shit, melo def will beat me ," "yo, do you know how much he laid out in one single game ?" "How much" I say sipping my red Gatorade , "92 my nigga. 90-fucking-2. Beat that bro" I just chuckle at Isaiah continuing to eat . "HA WELL SUCKS TI BE HIM CAUSE LAE LAID DOWN   A WHOLE 96 POINTS IN ONE GAME..have you seen her stats, from 4th grade to now she has an average of 15,206 points . MELO BALL COULD NEVA" Isaiah just laughs at her eating him turkey sandwich. "So hey Lae, I seen Emmanuel comment on your picture, y'all got history" Rocket says . Nadia busts out laughing . "They used to childishly talk to each other. Way back , when he was ugly but now DADDY FINE AS WINE" I roll my eyes at her , "Manny and I didn't talk, we was just real close, you know just from a far ." I say referring to the fact that he was and is in Florida and I was in California.
"Yeah iight my dude, alright" Nadia says making Kayla cackle.

(IMMA SKIP THE WHOLE DAY CAUSE BITCH ITS FUCKING LATE AS A MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT NOW)

Incoming FaceTime from Julian💪🏾🧬
//bold=Julian//Italics =Alaeya

"Wassup shortie"
"I'm deadass taller than you Lae! I'm 5'6 you're 5'2 bro don't even"
"Is my girl there with you juju" I say with the biggest smile on my face , I haven't seen them in ages .

"JAYYY!! LAE IS ON THE PHONE"
"I'm coming" I here her say in the distance.
"Hii Lae , i miss you , when are you going to come to Florida, I've been meaning to show you this work"
"Don't make me beat your ass Jaden, I still can give you THIS work, so keep running your mouth"

For about 45 minutes we just talked and laughed and reminisced about your times together.

Hey ! So I've decided not to delete the mosey book . But instead right another one and when I get an idea for mosey I'll add but for now I'll be focusing on This book right now!

Vote , share and message or comment suggestions of what I should tie in to this book

If any spelling mistakes I'm sorry I'm just too lazy to go back and edit so 😘

—sincerely ,Jai 🖤