C.22

ALAEYA

2 Days Later

I woke up to the sun shining on my comforter, I look around and I see on my left Kalia and Kaymen knocked out, they both fell asleep in my room last night watching movies with me. I look outside to see Cade, Vale, Destine and my mom sitting at the pool.

Destine has been really depressed lately cause my dad had told him he was flying out 2 weeks ago, when in reality he never even bought the tickets.

We all knew this was coming, so no one really was surprised except Destine, Kaymen has been asking about our dad, but we always tell him that he is busy. Kaymen is too young to know about him and the things he's done.

I pick up Kalia, and shake Kaymen, "come on Kay, let's go outside," he rubs his eyes and nods his head, Kalia was squirming as I held her, sucking on her binky, she was now 10 months, she was going to be 1 in 3 weeks, May 15.

Then Zoey's birthday was July 22

Then my baby was going to be due around November 16, 6 days before Gelo.

I walk outside to see Cade and Destine in the pool, Cade was holding Jaeda, my niece. While Destine was dunking on the pool hoop, I go to my mom giving her a kiss on the cheek, then sitting next to my sister.

"We have everything planned for the gender reveal, it's going to be at the Ball Estate so it's private, we invited Melo's teammates From spire, Nadia and them of course, Emmanuel Jaden, and Julian, The Ball side of the Family. Then our close family."

I nod my head in understanding, "do you know what color you're going to wear?" She asks me, "nude" I tell her rubbing Kalia's head as she still sleeps.

"Nude? Why the hell you going to wear nude?" My mom asks, pulling her Versace sunglasses down. Looking at me funny.

"I don't own a blue or pink dresses, and don't feel like buying a dress I'm most likely on going to wear once. So I going to do nude and say it represents the fact I don't know what it is or what I want it to be"

"I gave birth to the weirdest freaking children god could give me" my mom says sipping her smoothie.

I get up, giving my Kalia to my mom, heading towards the door. "Where you going?" She asks me.

"I'm going to take a shower, then go see Ashley!" I tell her walking into the house.

I get upstairs and immediately turn on the shower, I strip out of my clothes stepping in, letting the hot water run down my body. I look down at my stomach, seeing that it's getting big super fast.

It's crazy to think I'm going to be a mom, best believe when my baby gets to a certain age, I'll be getting back to the basketball swing of things. I'm not going to let a baby ruin my dreams, if you're really passionate about something you won't let a little obstacle stop you. You have to work through it.

After about 15 of washing up, thinking, and shaving, I step out the shower, going to my towel wrapping it around my body, going to my closet grabbing my black underwear set.

I slip it on, going to the mirror in the closet in my moms room, opening up the camera, I looking down at my stomach placing my hand on it, "should we send a picture to daddy?" I ask my stomach, obviously I won't get a response, but I love talking to my belly.

I pose in front of the camera, taking about 4 good ones, and decide to send one to Melo.

Me- good morning daddy💕 we miss you💞😢