C.27

MELO

Right now, I'm sitting in the gym at my dads house with Jray, Gelo, Anthony,  and Zo, We're waiting for the gifts I got Lae  to get here so we can but them together, and wrap them and other stuff.

"What did you get her again?" Anthony asks, looking up from his phone. "I got here a Gucci stroller and Gucci diaper bag, and some other stuff too." I tell him texting my dad on the phone to see if the stuff is here yet.

"Damn nigga, Zo he topped you." Gelo says connecting his phone to his speaker. "Melo, you realize Baby Dip is about to grow out of that in the next year right?" Zo says, lifting weights, "then we'll try for another baby, get good use out of it." I tell him, laughing at his face.

"I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road" I hear what comes out of the speaker, Zo hurries up and sets his phone down, and we begin doing the dance to it, Anthony walks away, so I grab him and we all start jumping up and down. Laughing really hard.

"Y'all niggas wild" Gelo says laughing, Messing with the weights. As we're all talking and stuff, my phone rings, so I look down to see the caller ID.

Pops💉👨‍👦-Your stuff is here dip, you got a lot so come get it out my damn door way.

Me- we're on our way up pops.

"Yo come on the stuff is here" I tell them, going to the front of the house.

ALAEYA

I was currently watching the movie, SANDLOT in my pitch black room, with the AC on 68, with my cool white maternity blanket, with my raspberry seltzer water, and bowl of strawberries, mangos, and red apple slices. My legs have been hurting lately, because I've been working out my butt, because I'm not tryna have this baby take my ass when he's born.

My butt is getting bigger, but just really slowly.

As I'm at the part where the ball goes over the fence, and all the kids start to freak out, especially Smalls my phone dings, I look down at the message.

Denise-Lae, can we please talk, I'm sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have done it. Please!!

Me-I told you I'm not mad Denise 😭 I'm over it, I trust you. In the moment I wanted to rip your head off and tie to a tree with your liver, but now I'm good. We had a good time so I'm not mad. 😭 you know I'll always love you Dmoney😂🖤💕😢

Denise-Okay I was just making sure, I love you too Lae 💗😩

2HOURS AND 55 MINUTES LATER

I just got out of the shower And I put on a black face mask, and my favorite suede top watching black planter. My phone starts to ring and I look down to see.

Bubba💞 wants to FaceTime......

"Hello!?" I say through the phone look at my hot ass man, he looked so fine. I want to just...ughhhh.

"You just getting out the shower mummas" he asks walking out the house into the passenger seat of whatever car.

"Yeah. Why daddy?" I ask eating my hot Cheetos, "WOAH IM IN THE CAR!!" I hear Gelo yell. Making Melo and I laugh. "Well take the mask off and throw
On shoes or whatever, we're picking you." He tells me chewing on his bottle cap. "Okay," and with that I hang up. I got a screenshot of our FaceTime, now it going to be my wallpaper.