C.16

Melo

One month later

Lae left about 2 weeks ago back to California, and it's easy to say that the vibe has went down a lot, we don't really crack jokes like we all used to, Coach Giadda had quite, and is going to Coach at another school, I think an elementary school.

Fiana had dropped out and is attending school in Maine, living with her dad. Sierra, Kayla, And Nadia are still deciding if they want I finish out school in their hometown or not. You may be thinking, the situation wasn't that deep, but no it is. Coach D would call them racist names, would threaten to call colleges and lie upon them, and they found letters from USC saying they'd like To meet with the 4 of them for further details. She had been fired.

Rocket Isaiah and I are almost done with our senior year, 2 more games to go.(LETS PRETEND THAT ITS ALREADY MARCH)

"Is Lae coming down for the games" Rockets Asks as we shoot the ball around in the gym, waiting for Jermaine to get out of a meeting. "Yeah, she's gonna be here the day before the first game, then we'll fly out to California together, then I was thinking of bringing her on the Mexico family trip." I tell them shooting a three, having Rocket catch it walking up closer to us dribbling the ball.

"But you guys are supposed to be low key, like not together type low key." Rock says, "yeah my dad agreed if Lae does come, we can go 1/2 on a private plane for the whole family" I state going to sit down.
"Is she showing yet. Like can you tell she's pregnant" "well not really, she already has a little micro amount of chub, so it just looks like how she looks after she eats till she's full" as I say that I look down to phone to see Lae is calling.

"Wassup baby?"

"MELO!! I CANT FIND MY FAVORITE OVERSIZED SHIRT, DO YOU HAVE IT?" She yells through the phone, "why would I have it" " cause it may or may not be your favorite yellow shirt, with the black collar on it" she says making me widen my eyes,"Alaeya Marie Alvarez, if you lost my got damn shirt I'm going to hurt you, that was 120 dollars " "baby I'm sorry, it's just one day I took it cause I didn't have a shirt, then fell in love, now I can't fin-AYE DESTINE TAKE THAT OFF THATS MY SHIRT I got to go melo" then she hangs up. This girl is a full on trip.

DAY OF MELOS 2nd TO LAST GAME

Right now I'm on the court warming up, waiting for Lae, my dad, Alan, Gelo, and Jray to come into the gym, Lae was coming in with Sierra and them so it doesn't seem like we're anywhere near together.

As I'm dribbling through my AirPods I hear yelling I look and see my dad the gang walking in taking seats, then later comes Lae, making people run up to her, you can tell she was a little annoyed, but she also seemed happy People missed her.

It's hard to see your girlfriend/babymamma walk in and you can't give her an hug or kiss after not seeing them in person for a month. "Yo, is it hard not to be able to say wassup to her, I see the way you looked at her"Rocket says to me, as we walk to the chairs to get ready for our names to be called.