C.34

(Chapter dedicated to missmeluva / radmff RhyanMoore Briannah_0507 I love you guys and the support you guys give me. The votes the way you get into the book with your comments, yous ar the reason I didn't delete the book love you long time 😘🌎
ALAEYA

I throw the pillow over my head as I hear Landon start to cry, it was the usual time where he'd cry to be changed. 3:24 am. His feeding times are on a schedule as every baby should have, then he goes to the bathroom the same amount of hours later everyday.

"I'll get it," I tell Melo sarcastically as he slams his face into the pillow, he's helped out with Landon some what, but not as much as he should, and I know it's because he's scared and doesn't know what to do all the time, but if we were all like that, Landon would be helpless.

I go to the crib that we moved into our room, looking to see him crying as he does that thing with his arms that babies do, and kick his legs too.

"Oh baby dip, what's wrong you went to the bathroom?" I put him on the bed as I turn on the light, Melo throws his arm over his eyes moving his legs to the side.

I lift up Landon's onesie(UP TOP) checking his diaper to see that he had pooped, and peed.

I grab a diaper and wipes changing him, throwing away the old one redoing his onesie. Place back in his crib cause when I do that he automatically knocks out.

But this time he started to cry again, so i lift him up cradling him walking to the bed laying down, but he still Won't stop, I look at Melo who is looking at us, I take Landon off my chest giving him to Melo.

Then boom, he instantly stops crying I smile knowing that Landon wanted affection from his daddy, "Melo you need to start doing for Landon, like cradling him and stuff. He misses his daddies touch" I tell him at Landon drifts into his peaceful sleep.

"I know" he says rubbing Landon's back as he sleeps with his hands on Melo's chest. "I love you daddy" I give Melo a kiss on his lips.

"I love you too baby girl" he smiles closing his eyes, "want me to get the baby sleeping bed nest" I ask, he nods his head yeah.

I go into the closet grabbing the grey nest with white elephants on it. "Here put him in it" I say putting it in the middle of us, he places him in there as I rub his finger.

Landon automatically latches onto my finger, I get comfortable and immediately go to sleep.

7:46 am.

I wake up to see Melo and Landon still sound asleep, I smile kissing their cheeks going into the closet grabbing clothes to wear cause I wanted to work out while they were still sleeping.

Grabbing grey spandex and my blue BBB shirt taking my curls putting them into a high bun, slipping on my yeezy 700 "Mauve's" grabbing my ankle weights and matte black beats and phone.

I go into the main house, grabbing dips leash and him going straight outside. I connect my phone to the headphones, playing Da Baby SUGE

I start in front of the gate, running with Dip as he runs me with the leash.

The song then changes to Kill streak by Daijon, now this gets me motivated.

I start to get more pumped, and I begin to run faster with dip, passing many of the houses looking at either the people leaving for work, or getting their little kids in the car. Also passing by a few white ladies jogging, I get to the street behind the Ball Estate seeing through the bushes the back of the house, and the court and yard.