C.6

Alaeya

Her game

It was the 2nd half, and they were up by 3.

As I was dribbling the ball down the court, I shout out "BLEED, BLEED" bleed, is a play that we all came up with, where the shooting guard and point guard would switch places, then the 2 and three would switch sides, while the 4 and 5 at the bottom would stay on their sides. We basically just took a really easy play, and made it sort of complicated.

As bleed is in motion, I pass the ball to Sierra who was the shooting guard, after I pass her the ball, we switch positions and when we did that, the 3and the 4; Kayla, and Fiana(🤮) switch spots, witch starts to confuse Del'Vier a tad bit. As Sierra passes the ball back to me , I drive to the middle but get stuck with everyone in the paint, so I walk backwards dribbling then I dribble between my legs, then in back of me.

After doing that for about 10 seconds, I do a a spin move around carter but she is still on me, so I pass the ball to Kayla, who then passes it to Fiana(still gotta have team effort) who then passes to Daena our 6'0 rebounder, then she passes to me, then I do glitch move to left left, then going to the right, making Carter fall then I shoot a three. Making everyone in the stands go nuts, i put up a 3 with my left hand using my right pointer finger pointing to my veins meaning "ice in my veins" .

Half time .

"Yo that shot was crazy" Sierra tells me dribbling the ball between her legs, I just smile and nod my head agreeing with her, Ashley Melos girlfriend had just got here a few minutes before, it kind of made me annoyed that he flirts with me yet has a whole ass girlfriend. "Don't be so sad that She's here, cause he isn't really paying attention to her, because he's been having a hard look at you for the past 3 minutes" Kayla tells me making Sierra shake her head agreeing.

The score is now Spire Ladies -105 Del'Vier Ladies-87 and Carter has been getting too violent, she has fouled on me 3 times in the last 6 minutes, and I'm getting sick of it. As Sierra dribbles now the court she calls "Actez" which is a play where she passes the ball to either the left or right, then whatever said gets the ball the rest of the team runs to the sides, obviously taking the defenders with them giving the person with the ball an easy layup.
As I was getting ready to make a layup, as I'm sort of in the air, Carter elbows me in the lower-mid portion of my face, making me fall. As I get up I look on the floor and on my arm to see blood, my top of my mouth and my nose feels super numb and I knew she hit a nerve in my nose and busted my gums. I get up and immediately shove her, making her two closes teammates to us come, one shoves me while the other tries to push both Carter and the new girl, who's number way 11, away.
But her doing that caused Sierra, Kayla, Daena, And the rest of the team to come to the court except for Fiana. As were in the middle of the big riot, I feel a huge yank at my shoulders, as I'm being dragged away I feel the fingers dig into my shoulders making me wince, "yo let go of me" I say as I'm being thrown into a seat, "Romano, I've had it up to HERE with the ghetto shot you've been pulling lately, I heard what happened at practice, and you thought I wouldn't fight to get my daughter to not get suspended. I'm over this, you're mother has been trying to get me to play you the way you should be not the way I want, and I'm over yous. You're lucky the refs decided to throw her out the game, and you can't play for the rest of the 3rd quarter." I look away and roll my eyes, "but you're just gonna bench me for the rest of the game anyway, so can I go to the locker room" I say giving her a death glare, "go. Leave I don't want to see you" I just roll my eyes grabbing my sweater and water bottle, as I look up I see my older brother, my older sister and mom....they came to surprise me, and by the looks on my brothers face he wasn't surprised by my reaction, and my sister looked satisfied but my mom, If looks could kill I'd be 6 feet under already, I have a staring contest with her for about 7 seconds until she mouths to me whole point her finger "I gotchu, don't worry I gotch yo ass," she wasn't happy either and I can tell.