C.9

Alaeya

I smile at melo looking him up and down, he sure was a beauty.

"Hey baby, supp Nappy" melo says ruffling Nadia's hair.
"Don't get beat up ball" she picks up Kalia's diaper bag and goes and gives him a side hug.

I take Kalia's toy out of her seat, grabbing her from Nadia, then hugging melo with my free hand. "So as much as I want to walk in with a Burberry Diaper bag, I don't want to hold this." Nadia says taking it off her shoulders, "I'll hold it" I grab the bag putting on my shoulder, "lead the way Dip" I smile following melo. "You're not scared to meet his parents?" Nadia whispers to me ...I totally forgot they where even here .

"Um melo I don't know if I can do this" I tell him adjusting Kalia on me. He turned around confused, "Nah they want to meet you the whole fan is here, um So is the camera crew, do you want me to ask them to stop for you and Nadia" he asks placing his hand right about my ass, "no it's fine" I say motioning him to walk.

Melo pov
As we walk into the backyard, everyone looks in our direction, Zo and Dmo are talking to Jray and Gelo smirking looking at me . "Yo Dip, brought his baller" Gelo says making My face drop, and Lae chuckle with Nadia, "let's go meet everyone" I grab Lae's hand guiding her to Dmo and them. "Lae this is my older brother ZO, and Gelo. Family friend, Dmo and my best friend Jray." I introduce them, making them say hi and hello, "is that your baby?" Denise asks touching Kalia's hand, "no this is my baby sister. My mom had to work so I took her out with me" Lae smiles tickling Kalia making her laugh.

"Your daughter is beautiful, she is a good mix between You and Zo" Lae grabs Zoey's foot earning a smile from Denise, "thank you. So what's your sisters name," Denise asks looking at Kalia, "her name is Kalia, Kalia Nicole Romano" Then Kaliah, Denise's friend comes over, "that's my first and middle name, she's just the cutest" Kaliah smiles at Lia, "can I hold her, or will she cry" Kaliah asks Lae "she is a quiet baby, doesn't fuss much. So here you can hold her" Lae tells Kaliah handing Lia over to her.

"Aye! We got another baby in here!!! Who is this chunky thing" Dad comes over yelling, with my mom right be hind him, "dad this is Lae you remember her , and her friend Nadia. An the little chunky thing is her Sister Kalia." I tell my dad.

"Lae this is my mom Tina, tina this is Lae" I introduce them, earning a look from Lae"you call your mom by her first name?" She looks up at me schocked, "hello Tina. Your hair is gorgeous, bold and and short looks spectacular on you" Lae says smiling sweetly at Tina, "ohh..Sto-stop itt" Tina says smiling waving off Lae making Lae and Nadia laugh.

20 minutes later

"Yo is Nadia single bro" Jray asks me as I eat a taco, "ask her. Ion keep an eye on that nappy head" I laugh. "Straight disrespectful" Gelo says smiling.

"So you gonna ask her to b your girl officially tonight right, cause it needs to happen" Dmo asks us, making them agree with him.

"Nah I was thinking a date tomorrow night. At the beach front place or something" I tell them looking at Lae seeing her laugh with Kaliah, Denise, and Denise's sister Dayna, her deep dimples popping out making me want to give her this work now. She was beautiful truly.

"You smash yet" Gelo asks, making me snap my head towards him, we were still filming for BITF . "Nigga shut the fuck up. Like for real"

__________Interview questions________

"How long have you and Lae Been talking?" Steve asks Melo, making my feel weird smirking.

"We've been talking for I dont know I want to say like 4 months" Melo says rocking on the back legs of the chair.