C.31

MELO

The party is lit, people are dancing, eating, swimming and just having a good time.

I'm sitting at one of the tables in the backyard with Reef, Qir, Josh, and Mikey williams and we're just talking and stuff when I see Bella walk in(A/N THE LIL CLOUTY'S INSTA IN BBYBELLZ😘)

"Yo nigga, who The fuck invited this bitch?" Phaquan asks, walking up to me pointing to her as Daijon follows. "Bro she gotta go, like now. You know damn well your girl ain't  want her here" I nod my head.

They was my boys so they of course knew about Lae and baby dip, I trust them not to tell anyone so I told them.

I walk up to her and the white girl with her, "Hey Melo Happy Birthday" she goes to give me a hug, but I go and give her a high five.

"What are you doing here, I know damn well my brothers ain't invite your ass" I tell her grabbing the present from her looking her dead in the eyes.

"Will said something about a party in his snap, I couldn't pass up the offer, so I looked at his location. And I Of course came and here I am" she smiles at my flirtatiously as her Friends shifts very uncomfortable.

"Bel can we just go, I don't want to be here" her friend tells her. "Yeah listen to your friend over here, you don't want me to have Iris come drag you out of here Bella. Do you?" I tell her nodding my head to Iris who was sitting laughing With Will and Chris.

"Aww baby boy, you're just go funny. I'll stay for a little bit, then I leave. I have people I want to talk to." She touches my arm seductively walking past me.

I look at Zo who is already walking towards me with Gelo and Dmo, "you betta get her out before Lae gets here, she knows all about miss little cloutness." Zo says as I nod my head.

"Hay did she get you anyway?" Dmo aks, I look in the bag to see that she got me a Cartier men's bracelet.

"Nigga what the fuck, she's trying to get with you" Josh and Reef tell me as I tell them about Bella and shit.

"I don't know, I just want home girl gone, that's all."

"So daddy over here, last time we talked about a baby was your baby shower nigga, got any names?" Greg asks as everyone on the table agrees.

"Nah, She was thinking About*********** and I kinda like it too" I tell them eating the Macaroni and cheese that Lae made.

"Yo that's fire, she low key put that together for when she has to yell at the kid when he does something bad" Josh said as everyone agrees.

"Yo someone better get their thot before I do," I iris say walking over to us, "why?" We ask her as she sits on Daijons arm rest of the chair.

"She's taking pictures of things that say your name on, posting it. Then this little clout bag had the nerve to say, "Melo acts like I don't know about Lae, Maddie Kentros told me all about her. Her ashy ass should come by to support her man, and watch out for him cause I'll pull a snatch up" iris says grabbing a fork eating my Mac and cheese.

"If that's what she wants, bett" I says as the boys start to squeal like girls.

"This better be important Ashley and I are watching black panther and Michael B Jordan and shirtless" she says through the phone as the boys laugh at my face.

Iris grabs the phone from me and starts to tell Lae what happened.

"Ahhh this bitch got me fucked up, I may be pregnant but I'll hand that girl the ass she wishes she had m. Tell Melo I'll be there is 15 minutes and let that bitch know it's on sight like glasses" and with that she hangs up making up laugh.