C.38

MELO

"Whats up everybody I'm Joe from complex, and I'm here with Lamelo Ball. We're going to do some sneaker shopping with him, find out what he's feeling and what he's not and hopefully he'll buy some shoes today" He looks at me saying the last part.

"For sure" I say looking in the Camera, then following him to the first section of the right wall.

When I was on my way here, Lae had called me and gave me this big lecture on how she needs me to give full and lengthy type answers, cause she said my answers are never good enough.

I keep that in mind as he asks the first question.

"So on the show we always start at Jordan's, Melo growing up what shoes do you remember having?" He asks me, I look up at the wall, grabbing a pair of the Air Jordan Chinese New Year 4's.

"I remember having these, I was like three or four, and my dad bought me these. I wore them all the time, even when we would just play outside" I tell him moving the shoe around in my hand looking at them, trying to make my answer longer than other interview questions.

"Now, are you a big fan of the fours?cause there are pictures and clips from Ball In The Family of you wearing the bred fours, and pictures of you in the Travis Scott fours." He asks looking at me as think for a second.

"Yeah, I'd say so. I think they are fire, they look good on me so I try and buy the ones that catch my attention" I tell him looking up at the wall. We walk a little further to the Jordan ones.

"We've never seen you in ones, do you like them or are they just not a type of shoe that really gravitates your attention?" I look at the ones.

"Nah I've never really liked ones, they really don't stand out like other shoes to me. But now I'm sort of getting into them cause my girl has basically like all them" I tell him grabbing the Court Purple 1's.

"She has the court Purples?" He asks, I nod my head.

"She's only worn them once, she is a huge sneaker head so if they  really expensive and she has them. She'll pop out with then just to get a reaction" I tell him putting the shoe back slightly laughing at her.

"Now your son. Landon, he's how old?"

"He just turned four months last week" I tell him pounding my fist into my palm.

"Now do you plan on keeping him laced in the best?" I nod my head, "for sure, Lae and I spoil him already. He has a whole seven foot by three foot shelf filled head to toe with shoes. It's estimated to worth I think Lae said forty-five thousand" I say as he wideneds his eyes.

"What shoe can you not wait to put on his feet once he's able too wear them?" I look at the bookshelf filled with shoes.

"Imma say I can't wait for him to wear the Off white, white air forces and the tan Off White air maxes cause I got those" I say picking them up. "I haven't bought them for him yet, but I'm definitely about to get them for him today do we could match" I say putting them back.

(SKIP THE QUESTIONS CAUSE I DONT FEEL LIKE WATCHING A WHOLE VIDEO FOR QUESTIONS)

I walk along the walls looking at all the shoes, "Can I get these in a toddlers 3" I say asking for the off white air forces and the tan Off White air Maxes I was talking about.

"Then can I get these Jordan's in a boys five and a half." I say handing him the green, black, and egg shell ones.

"Then can I get these in a size 13" I hand him the black off white air forces, "and a size five too" he nods his head scanning them.