C.43

ALAEYA

"Nigga just get the fuck up" I say as I comb my hair into a low bun, it's been about a few weeks since we got back from the Cayman Islands, and Melo and I always seek to find ourselves arguing about god knows what.

Right now we were arguing because we have to be at the meeting for the Gatorade commercial in an hour, and it takes 45 minutes to get there and Melo is laying down after I asked him politely more than once to get Landon dressed.

"Yo chill the fuck out Lae, seriously like FUCK" he says, Landon flinches as he yells Fuck, melo goes to Landon to get him dressed, but Landon just cries crawling away.

Landon doesn't really see Melo aggressive, he'll I never do. But these arguments have been getting us in places we've never thought we'd be in, mentally.

"Landy baby just let daddy dress you," I say sliding on my Travis Scott Sail 1 air forces.

My outfit was leather pants that stoped about an inch above my ankles, on the sides of the pants were open with strings stitching through.

My shirt was a black thin cotton material turtle knock, my gold necklaces I always wear, then my jacket was a black, white, and grey trench coat that went down to right were my calf stopped and formed into my back of my ankle.

My hair was parted down the left side of my head, then slicked into a bun, my make was light natural eyebrows, small thin eyelashes, concealer and Carmex.

Landon had on a black suede sweat suit, black and red yeezys, with black red socks. My baby looked so cute.

After Melo got him dressed, I put him down wetting his hair, combing it so he can wear it wet and curly.

Melo puts on his out fit, which was denim ripped jeans, his black air Max fleece, and the army print Giuseppe's I got him.

After I know we're all situated, I pick up Landon, grabbing my phone, keys, and Louis Vuitton Landon wallet, I pick up Landon's diaper bag walking to the front of the guest house.

A few seconds later, Melo strolls behind me texting on his phone, I sigh going up the stairs to the main house to then get to the drive way.

I don't even go through the house, I just go around making it to my Mercedes getting Landon buckles in, Melo sits in the front as I get in the passengers seat.

I let Melo drive my car, I really don't care if he does i trust him to drive it, I just don't trust him when he never refills my Tank.

We drive down to LA in quiet, I was tired and I look and see Landon knocked, he and Melo stayed up late watching different movies, why? Don't ask me, I told Melo not to, but he did. What's new.

I close my eyes feeling my body get heavy, definitely going to crash.

At the meeting place.

"Wake up baby girl, were here" I open my eyes, and see that we are here.

I get out grabbing the diaper bag, Melo grabs Landon who was sleeping. We walk up to the place going to the elevator.

"Hello?" I turn and see Melo on the phone, "yeah we here we takin the elevator" he says as Landon moves his head a little in his sleep.

I get in behind them as Melo is still talking to this mystery person. He hangs up and I glance down to see "Dmo" .

Dmo was our "manager" till we found both of us separate managers, it's hard finding a trust worthy person to work for you in LA, they all use you for exposure, clout, and not or what you really need them to do.