C.14

Melo

Lae and I decided we where going to fly out to Ohio 1 day after everyone else so she can go to her doctors appointment. "Yo lae the appointment is at 9:00 and it's already 8:50" I tell her as she slips on her yellow yeezy's, "nigga shut the trap" she says grabbing her keys walking down the stairs, "mommy we're going to my appointment now" Lae tells her mom.

When she first told her mom, her mom wasn't happy because she had a great feeling Lae wasn't going to a teen mom like her and her sister. So she gave us a huge lecture, her brothers were shocked but congratulated us. My dad was pissed, yells at Lae and I, said we had a whole future a head of us, My mom began to cry, ZO, Gelo, Denise, Alan, Noni, Bobbi, Big Yank, and Maria all congratulated us but were not very happy.

"Good morning, I'm Dr.Retdeli, you're here for your ultrasound sound correct? Cause you where here 6 days ago for confirmation you were pregnant?" Lae nods, "okay just lie down" Lae lies down, as the doctor pulls up her shirt and pulls down her hem of the black leggings under her stomach, "it'll be cold" she say putting the gel on her stomach. "You see that your little baby isn't even the size of an avocado seed" I look, it amazes me that we go from that to this. "You guys are first time parents and how old are you?" She ask whipping the gel off of her stomach, "we'll be 18 In August" Lae tells her. "Young pregnancy's are the ones that are hard" we just nod. She told us stuff me needed to know then we left.

We're back in Ohio, we start practice tomorrow, so far the only people that know Lae is pregnant is Sierra, Kayla, Nadia, My siblings, Gelo's girl Jaden, Denise, Lae's siblings, her mom and grandmother, than my parents and grandparents. Rocket and Isaiah know too, along with the Newman's and Emmanuel's family and stuff. "So yo ass is about to be a dad? How you feel" Rocket asks me while we're eating Devies. "I mean I'm scared and shit, I mean I got my stuff going on with the NCAA and I don't know if I wanna do another year here. It's just a lot right now." I say eating my cheese burger. "Well Lae is smart. And mature, she'll find a way to make her situation work. Cause at the end of the day, it's the situation that's bad not the child." Isaiah says watching the tv.

"So do you want a girl or boy" Rocket asks me, "I want a boy. Teach him to play ball, fuck bitches and get money" as I say that I here feet walking, "if we have a son, he won't be fucking bitches and getting money" Lae says slapping me upside the back of my head. "It's going to be hard to keep this a secret, y'all are 2 of the most famous high school basketball players, Lae with 4.2 million followers, and melo with 5 million, Yo. We was at Santa Monica pear, and that Hollywood scoop shit was trying to follow us and ask questions." Kayla says grabbing a fry from Rockets plate.

"I was thinking we don't tell anyone about our relationship, don't like each others pictures, don't comment, and I can Just take pictures everyday before I start to show, just so I can post without speculation" Lae tells us, we look at her with different looks. "That doesn't sound that bad, then you can have your sister buy the stuff you need, or even you mom, Denise or whoever when you start to show" i tell her

"Yeah that doesn't sound bad" she smiles eating my fries.

Next day

Alaeya

  Today was practice, I was feeling good and like I wasn't sick so I got up putting on my clothes which were black and white nike elite shorts that were a little snug on me how I liked it. Red California republic shirt, black nike elite socks, then sliding on my white air forces, getting in the shower for about 15 minutes.

After I get out I get dressed, and asked Nadia to take my picture for me so one day I can post it but not today.

"Let's go bitches"

We make our way into the gym, and I automatically want to leave, my patients just all of a sudden went very low. "My patience just dropped, so Coach D better not get on my nerves today" I tell the girls as I go and take off my air forces putting on my grey basketball shoes. "Okay girls lets do our drills" we begin doing our defensive suicide slides, being pregnant, this made me super tired, weak, and annoyed.

We did about 19 of those then we moved to wall sits
Today they decided to have the smallest girl on our team walk over our legs then we had to stay like that for about 3 minutes. After that we had to do 5 on 5 for about 25 minutes to get us back in the swing of things.

So I had the ball and I was dribbling while Fiana was on me with defense. Today the athletic department and administration were watching the basketball teams, so they were watching us. As I was going to drive to the left, Fiana took her hand and pushed me really hard,"Yo bro why'd you do that" I yell as Ryla one of my teammates helped me up, "aye aye aye what's this about" Coach D comes up, "your stupid daughter just shoved me super hard on the ground for no reason" I say brushing off my pants, "that's all you do is lie, lie , lie, lie" Fiana says , "I've had it here with you Alvarez, I'm over you always playing the victim and the baby. Seriously I'm done, you little porch Monkey" Coach D says , making All the teammates in ears reach gasp, even Fiana. "Mom" Fiana screams. "You know what. I quit, I'm done playing for you, in leaving spire and this team, I've put up with you and your daughters bullshit for far too long the threats the racist things and all," I say grabbing my duffle bag walking out calling my mom.

"Hello?" I hear
"Mommy I need to talk to you"

I explain to my mom the situation and I told her the things that the coach and Fiana would do go Sierra, Kayla, Nadia, and I. She understood me, and was going to look for online schools I can do, she was also going to call the other girls' parents and talk to them about the situation. She also wanted to talk to the school, but I said no cause the school was an amazing school, it was just that one person that ruined it.

As I was waiting for my Uber to the Dorm house, cause I was to lazy to walk. I got a message from melo.

My King- are you okay baby I ran into the girls on my way to the workout gym with Rock and Isaiah she said you're pulling out of Spire?

Me- yeah I couldn't take the things Coach D and Fiana put me through, and my patience had been dropping cause I'm pregnant. So I said fuck I quite.

My king- I'm proud of you baby you stood up for your self. If you're happy wit that choice than we're all happy. 💕 I love you

Did he just. Omg he just said he loved me, I think I'm going to cry

Me-I love you too Bubba💕

It was trash but I've been busy and stressed so I hope you enjoyed