C.25

ALAEYA

3 MONTHS LATER

Right now I'm 6 months pregnant, time has flown bye. Alan is no longer apart of this family, he been cut off, loyalty is a big thing for LaVar and Zo, and for Alan to do that is super disrespectful.

Zo has stopped talking to LaVar, he's not taking the whole situation well, he's covered up his BBB tattoo with these ugly ass fucking dice, like they look like square testicles.

Melo has responded to the whole situation by unfollowing BBB's Instagram, and went on Instagram to thank Zo for exposing Alan's true self. I threw away all my BBB stuff, the MB1's, the slides, the shirts, the hoodies, the socks, the pants. Everything, I've deleted the pictures of me in it off my page, I've made sure that my mom and stuff got rid of theirs too, I support my boyfriend, who's in this with his brothers who I also support, they're like a second family to me, so I'm going to stick by them no matter what.

Today wasn't anything special, it's going to be pouring all day today meaning I'm not leaving this got damn bed, I took a shower when I woke up so I'm good.

I put on my white bodysuit and put my hair up putting on my favorite black fuzzy socks, opening the window to hear the sound of the cars driving in the puddles and the heavy rain. I also put a towel on the windowsill and the floor so it wouldn't get wet.

I had recently gotten a tattoo of my moms name "Kaylina Channelis" it was long over due, but I felt that now that I'm getting older and more responsible and mature, that a tattoo would go nice.

Besides, Melo, Jray, Gelo, Anthony, Rocket, Sierra, Kayla, Nadia, and Emmanuel got tattoo's I just want to fit in. Yes I'm that bitch, but only with this  not anything else.

I position my self on the bed, putting my phone  against my laptop, clicking the timer picture, posing showing off my belly.

Me-Good morning bby, It's rainy out so I'm not going to leave the house to go over today 🙁. I'm sorry Bubba, but I just hope you have a good day, from baby dip and I💘💘

Bubba💞- Good morning babygirl, you keep sending me these pictures wit ya boobs all out and those thighs too, Imma have to rush baby dip😩

Buhh have a good rainy day too, love you Lae baby❣️

I put on my favorite grey champion shorts with the big C on it, then going to my moms room to see her laying down, while Kalia is sitting up watching Cocoa.

"Good morning mommy" i go to her bed kissing her cheek, jump over her, grabbing Kalia engulfing her in a big hug and hella kisses. She doesn't her little baby laugh scream, making me laugh, "you're going to be a great mom Mamasita," she tells me, rubbing my arm as Kalia settles down laying on me, it was kinda uncomfortable, seeing I do have a pretty big bump on me.