C.8

Melo POV

I pull up to the terminal 5, seeing my fine ass baby and her nappy head ass friend, I step out the car popping the trunk, "Took you long enough" Lae says dragging her two suitcases behind her with Nadia doing the same. "Shut up" I say grabbing her suitcases putting them in the trunk, then grabbing Nadia's "oh he has manners " Nadia says taking out her phone, "nigga be quiet" I say grabbing Lae's Waist pulling her into me, with her rapping her arms around my waist, going on her tippy toes puckering her lips. I lean down kissing her, seeing a flash go off. "Oops" Nadia says looking at her phone. Lae chuckles"send that to me" "me too" I tell Nadia stepping in the car with Nadia in the back and Lae in the front.

"Bubba can we get in-and-out, please" she asks me gripping my knee. "Yeah anything for you princess" I say Turing left onto the Main Street, then a left going to the drive through.  "What do yous want?" I say to her and Nadia "I want 2 double-doubles, animal style fries, and a large Vanilla milk shake" Lae says looking at the menu, I turn around slowly looking at Nadia who has a stank face looking at her. "What I'm not dieting anymore Brobro so Mind y'all necks period" she says making us laugh"what about you nappy." I ask Nadia, "um.... animal fries and the regular cheese burger with a Dr.pepper" she says looking through the back window. I tell the lady my order going to the window, "here is your food, would you like extra special sauce" she said handing me the food and drinks. "Um yeah please" I ask her as she hands me my card and sauce packets.

I dropped the girls off about an hour ago, and now I'm in my room in the guest house with Gelo, JRay, and Anthony, Gelo's Bestfriend.

"So what are you and Lae" Gelo asks , "we're talking, I really like her . She's a baller, one of the biggest in the country, she has hopes and dreams. A back up plan , and she has self respect." I tell them eating a grape. "Ashley has been going to the gym more and more to get her mind off of what had happened that night . She's so different the only boys she has in her phone is Me, her dad, Her cousins....and you still" JRay tells us. "She says that she thinks that Lae is a better fit for you , and that she'd hope you'd forget about what happened and wants to also get to know Lae and the rest on a more secure respected level" he says reading messages. "Lae is too forgiving after one mess up. Especially to people she doesn't know like that, she told me she liked Ashley and knew she was a good person , and that the mistake she made was not excuse-able, but Ashley DMed her asking to talk when she got here" I say making Gelo chuckle, "So your old girl is trying to be friends with your new girl. Nigga how does that make sense, you sure Ashley ain't trying to get her way back in here" Gelo asks grabbing a grape. "Nah. She told Lae that she's focusing on her self and rekindling friendships and explaining her unexcuse able actions I tell them truly thinking she's bull shitting Lae.

Incoming FaceTime From Princess💕🥶

"Wassup babe" I answer the phone with the boys smirking at me.

"Hey um Melo, so tonight for dinner, Ashley asked me if Nadia and I can meet her at Nobu, can I go. I don't want to disrespect and cross boundaries" she says putting her acrylic nail In her mouth.

"Baby you ain't gotta ask me. If you feel she's bouta give you respect and shit go for it. But if anything happens call me iight" I tell her making Gelo raise his eyebrow at me .

"Okay Bubba, I will ." She says hanging up , "she really values you and your opinion all like that?" Anthony asks. "That's why everyone loves her, Jaden does, ZO does Denise, Dad, and Alan. They think she's a good match for me" I tell them looking at a picture of us she took before I left. It's was her on my lap with her head on my inner neck/ shoulder, with her making a kissing face to my jaw with me just looking in the camera. I set it as my home screen wall paper .