C.10

Melo POV

"Good morning Lae, you sleep okay" I ask her as I mess with my cape of my durag.

"Good morning. I slept alright , I had a bad dream that woke me up. But I'm okay" she says looking at the direct of what I'm assuming is her TV .

"You still feel okay to go on this date?" I ask her, her bright green eyes look at me, with her smiling showing off her bright white smile.

"Of course I'm going Melly, why wouldn't I. You mean a lot to me I wouldn't be selfish and not go over something that wasn't real" she says drink that nasty ass green juice.

"Okay remember 7:00" I tell her yawning, I was tired because my dad woke me up 6:00 to run with the dogs, Gelo and jray.

"I know you woke up late. I'm tired too, so we can take a nap okay" she says, that gave me a good idea.

"Come over, take a nap with me, I miss that night when we watched a movie with everyone and we fell a sleep together" I smirk at her, with her looking at me blushing. "I don't know melo im hella comfortable" she looks down most likely at her lap, "and my brothers comfortable on me," she shows the camera on to her youngest brother Kaymen, who had his head in her lap with his arms on either side of her.

"Nah he took my spot, get up little nigga" I joke making her laugh. She looks in the camera and yawns. "Melo, I'm gonna stay here till our date, okay?" She yawns rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah okay Lae. See you tonight" and with that I hang up.

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I see a DM from a "DaddyYazzi" I click on it seeing her say

DaddyYazzi
Hey Melo!
You don't know me
But I think your
Ode cute for real
I'm in Chino. Let's link 😌😘

Melo
You're* and
Nah I'm good brobro 🙏😌

She just left me on seen. I don't care if she was but hurt, I had a girl I wanted and didn't need any distractions.

Alaeya POV

5:43

"Lae come on and get ready for your date" Nadia says grabbing me out to the bathroom where the shower was already running.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello." I answer the phone putting it on speaker. "YOU READY TO GET DICKED DOWN TONIGHT BITCH" i here Sierra say, while I can here Kayla say, "melo bouts to put that work in. He looks like he
Has a slanger but don't know what to do with it" Making me laugh. I grab my raspberry shaving cream shaving my legs, and my vagina. Making it baby bottom soft, "Tell That girl to eat mad fruit as she gets ready, it take 1 hour for the flavor of fruit to settle down there" Kayla tells Nadia who was getting out my outfit. "Oo you're right, let me get that." And I hear her feet run out my room.

I then grab my strawberry chocolate body wash, washing my body head to toe, three times.
Then washing my hair not knowing if it should be straightened or not. I never really was into girly things till about 1 1/2 ago , so straightening my hair was kind weird to me cause I loved my curls, but I decided to just straighten it anyway adding natural heat protectant.

"Here get dressed melo texted your phone saying he'll be there in 45 and you still need your make up done" Nadia says, my brothers walk in the room, with my older sister right behind then holding my 2 year old niece.