C.19

ALAEYA

We get to the AirBnB, it was beautiful. We place our bags and start to walk around, the girls and I go to the back of the house, and see a gorgeous back yard, with a huge pool with beach in the back.

"This is beautiful. Who payed for this ?" Sierra says recording the backyard. "Melo. Right?" I ask looking at Jray, for an answer. "Nah LaVar, he said that we all needed a break." Jray says, "I'm putting on a bathing suit to go in the beach water" I say running back into the house grabbing my suit case, looking for the room Melo was in cause we where going to share.

I walk in to see him on his phone, laying on the backboard of the bed. I take off my backpack and crawl up the bed going in between his legs resting my chin on his stomach, he moves his phone looking at me. He smiles, and I pucker my lips with him chuckling, leaning down planting a kiss on my lips

"There is no other girl I'd want to be here with" he says rubbing up and down my back, making me smile. Trying to hide my slightly red cheeks in his chest.

"Come on lover boy, let's get ready to go to the beach, the chef should be cooking us Lunch or something too" I tell him getting up going to my suitcase. Grabbing my bathing suit, slipping it on my naked body.

"Woah, if you weren't pregnant already, I think you would have been by the end of the day with this thing on", Melo says coming up to me pulling me into him, rubbing my butt

"You look fine as fuck too, with these swimming shorts on" I tell him, messing with the string that was on them. He smiles, gripping my butt cheek, going down to my neck, kissing it sloppily.

"Melo, not now, we're getting ready to go lay on the beach, when we get back" I tell him patting his chest, grabbing my sandals slipping them on grabbing my phone, a water bottle, sunglasses, sunscreen, and my sombrero.

I hop over the wall thing, my feet touching the sand, with the boys running to the water, with us girls carrying the chairs, umbrella's and essentials. "They are so useless, like leave the girls to carry this shit" Sierra says, throwing the stuff down, we look at the water to see Melo coming up from the surface, using his hand to rub the water out of his Minnie curls.

He was absolutely gorgeous, being mixed he had that gorgeous caramel skin that looked beautiful in the sun. I truly loved looking at this boy.

"Hey Kayla, can you put the sunscreen on my back," I ask her handing the sunscreen out to her. She nods her head, grabbing it and beginning to put it on my back. We all go around putting sunscreen on each others back, after that, we set up the umbrellas and chairs.

As I'm sitting under the umbrella talking and laughing with the girls, I feel water droplets on my feet, I look up too see melo all wet looking down at me.

"Come to the water Lae, it's not to cold" he grabs my hand to pull me out of my comfortable place. I take off my hat, getting up holding his hand, I turn around to see Nadia recording, she was my personal memory holder. Always had to take pictures and videos of something that involved melo and I.