C.37

ALAEYA

Right now I'm sitting in my room at my moms house, looking down at Landon who was sleeping, he was sleeping on the right side, and I was laying on the left.

It's 8 in the morning and I haven't slept, Melo and I got in a huge argument, so heated that I slapped him, and took off the promise ring he gave me.

He went out to a party with his friends,

I didn't care that he went, because he asked me if I wanted to go to, and leave Landon with LaVar

I didn't care that he went, because he asked me if I wanted to go to, and leave Landon with LaVar. But I told him I wanted to stay with Landon and just watch tv and stuff.

He go home at like 2 and was drunk, and he had white foundation on his collar. He also had patches of Victoria's Secret on his sweater, he came back with Chris, Daijon, Phaquan, and Will.

At first they came in super loud, Melo was laughing mad Loud stumbling everywhere, Daijon and Will tried to calm him down before Landon woke up cause you could hear perfectly from Landon's room.

FLASHBACK

"Yo dip chill, your son and girl asleep" I heard Daijon say, I get up pausing the Beyoncé documentary. I was only in Melo's shirt and a thong so I slipped on spandex and my socks walking out the room.

I go and see Melo on the floor on his stomach with his face on his arms laughing his ass off. "What happened?" I ask Will who looked the most sober.

"He had three cups of Henny, like six Jell-O shots, and I wasn't with him after or before that" Will says looking at me with tired eyes.

I walk up to melo kneeling down to him flipping him over, when I flip him over he has foundation on his collar and neck, sparkly lip gloss on his lips, and glitter on his sweater.

He looks at me and laughs, "Can I get a smoochie" he puckered his lips looking up at me. I shake my head backing away from him, and that made him feel some type of way.

He gets up, "why ain't you goin kiss me" he says with his cali accent peaking through. "Cause you cheated." As soon as I said that the boys get up, "we're going to go. Y'all don't hurt each other" Each boy daps Melo up and then Walks out.

"What the fuck?! I've always been loyal, I've never done anything to you to deserve this" I say piercing my green eyes into his light brown ones.

He rolls his eyes walking to the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "Why?" I ask holding my tears, hopping on the counter.

He leans against the counter on the other side. "You're tripping, like deadass" he says pulling out his phone while he drinks his water.

"Nah you're tripping...you cheat on a loyal person who you had a child with. For what? A thot ass hoe ass bitch?" I say biting my lip to hold the urge to cry right in front of him.