C.17

ALAEYA

One week later

Right now I'm in my room watching On My Block reruns before the new season comes out at the end of  the month. Melo lost his Bella Vista game, and has been in a Salty Sally mood sense the game ONE WEEK AGO.

He has been getting a little more enjoyable to be around, but still is acting very salty. Today was my 7 week check up, the doctor wants to check up on me today so I can see how my peanut has grown.

But once I hit 3 months, the check ups will only be every month, not every other week.

The appointment is as today at 5:30 pm, and it was 3:24 so I had time. I was watching the show, when my mom walks in, then closes my door. Her face was way to serious for me.

"How have you been baby girl?" She asks me touching my now 3 month belly. "Good. It's hard though, to not be able to tell my fans and stuff. Sometimes I don't like having to post on my private story, the only people on there are Melo, Sierra, Kayla, Nadia, and all Melos close and trusted friends." I tell her looking down at my small belly.

"Lae, I know. I know you have an amazing love for your fans. You already know they'd support and love you and peanut. They are the best fan base ever you know that. They love their Lae Baller , be we all agreed it's best, you and Melo know what is good for you guys. So don't feel bad that you can't just blurt it out" she tells me rubbing my head back, kissing my forehead.

She was right I know that my fans would already be happy for me, and very supportive, so there was no reason why I was stressing over letting them know about it. As my mom walks out the room, I take off my shirt and sweat pants, getting ready to take a shower.

I go in my walk in closest and grab, blue PINK underwear, the matching bra, getting in the shower, washing up in my new Japanese Cherry Blossom, that took me back to when I was in 7th grade.

After washing up, I stepped out, drying myself putting on my bra, then my shortsleeved ball loose fitting Shirt, dark grey leggings, my purple Lakers Fleece, that had the Nike check on one side, and the lakers team logo on the other side of the zipper.

After getting dressed I go into the bathroom brushing my teeth, combing out my hair, then spraying the Japanese Cherry Blossom Spray In me, slipping on my court purple Jordan 1's. Texting melo

Me-I'm all ready melo. Just waiting for you, remember we have to be there 30 minutes before the time my appointment is. See u soon❣️

Bebe-Okay baby, I'm leaving the house right now, be there in 15.

For the next fifteen minutes I just played different games in my phone, my favorite game to play was Color Piano. It kept me occupied a lot, sense my mom is still thinking about good online schools for me.

Bebe- I'm out side baby, come on.

Me-coming bubba.

I walk down the stairs, and look in the living room, too see my baby sister, and little brothers watching a movie with my mom. "I'm going to the appointment, I'll probably go to Melo's after, I don't know yet."

"Okay, tell me how it goes," she tells me as I lean down and kiss her cheek, the kissing Kalia's forehead, then ruffling Destines hair, then kissing Kaymen head. My port baby brother was sick.

"Hey Baby" I state walking into Melos BMW. He puckers his lips, pointing to them. So I lean over the middle Consol kissing his lips softly.

"Same place as last time?" He ask turning out the drive way. "Yes." I look in his cup holders seeing a sweated out cold, not opened bottle of white Gatorade. "Aren't you just nice" I smile grabbing the bottle. "I know, where's my award" he grips my thigh looking at the road.