Introduction

~~Hi guys, i wanted to write this book in english this time! So please excuse my grammar because english is not my first language hehe. So i wanted to write a story about a girl who moves to Korea to persuade her dream. While working as a part-time happens to stumble across a few interesting people.~~

Meet Maryam!

MARYAM:
Born in 1997
Has black curly hair 3B
Olive skin tone
Big and round  brown eyes
Around 1.65 cm
Moroccan born in The Netherlands
Student nurse
Works parttime as a house keeper to pay for school

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY!

       *Disclaimer*      

All published works and/or comments found within this website are a work of fiction, even if said works/comments state otherwise. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of my (the Author's) imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Should you (the reader) identify any content herein with which you disagree or you believe violates your rights please feel free to notify me of your dispute through the "Send A Message" link provided to you on my homepage. My (the Author's) personal opinions and writings are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate, and/or injure anyone should they decide to act upon or reuse any of the content disclosed in any and all of my published works or comments. This notice has been posted by me(The Author), to protect myself against litigation in the unlikely event that any and/or all of my published works or comments are misconstrued and/or manipulated by anyone.

Copyright © 2019 by Fanxyoongs       

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.            

The content of this book belongs to the author inspired by the Korean Boyband BTS(Bangtan Sonyeondan), Their names are used as characters throughout the book.
The personalities, attitudes or the manner is NOT the same in real life. All that is written on this book, may or may not be referring to real facts

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY!