Chapter. 14

Maryam POV

I woke up to the sound of a pot falling on the ground, followed by angry voices.  I walked to the bathroom in the room. I take a shower and put on a extra set of clothing i have with me. I always have something extra in my bag that i take with me to work.

I have had moments where i needed extra clothing and i didn't have them with me, and let's say it was very embarrassing. After i took a quick shower i put on a black hoodie with leggings. Skrew that tight skirt today.

I came her on my day off because i didn't finish my work  will be me excuse, if my manager asks me. I let my wet hair down. I look at the mirror one last time and walk out. I have no make-up on or northing. I feel ugly but who cares.

I walked towards the noice that came from the kitchen. My head still hurst from last night and the noice is making it even worse. ''What is going on here'' I stood at the opening of the door to see Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung in the kitchen.

''We were hungry and Yoongi hyung told us not to wake you up, so we wanted to make breakfast'' Namjoon pointed at the kitchen counter ''Well we tried to'' He said while scratching his neck. ''Where is Jin when you need him'' Jungkook said.

''Okay i will take it from here, thank you guys for your effort'' I gave them a small applause. ''What should i make you?" ''Make us pancakes please!'' Taehyung said cutely.  I nodded and shooed them out of the kitchen. Taehyung stayed in the kitchen.

''I'm not going anywhere'' He sat back down and crossed his arms ''Until i get a answer''. I crossed my arms too ''What answer''. ''About why Yoongi hyung told me not to wake you up'' I gulped when i heard that question. ''Uh why do you want to know that''.

''Weeeeeellll, He never says those kind of things to just anyone, what happend between you guys'' His eyes narrowed. ''Well we are just friends if that is what you want to know'' I tried to convince him. ''You like him don't you?" He asked in a serious tone.

I pulled him by his arm and pushed him aside ''Yes, i do now can you shut up please''I try to shut him down. ''I KNEW IT I-''I put my hand on his mouth. He stopped screaming and gave me a evil smirk. ''Don't you dare Taehyung, i'm going to lose my job if you tell this to anyone''

''Even him '' I warned him. He nodded like a little child. ''Since when?" ''I really don't know Tae, i don't want to get hurt so i try to stay away. But he always comes to me in my worst moments and helps me'' I put my hand on my head.

''I got you coverd girl'' He winked at me ''We are going to make my hyung interessted in you''. I tilted my head ''How?". ''First we are going to cook breakfast'' Tae pointed at the mess. We started to make the pancakes and i explained how to make them in case he wants them again.

We served breakfast to the boys ''Okay here you go'' I put the plates on the table. ''You keep amazing me Maryam, we should have a cook off to find out who is the best'' Jin said while rolling up his sleeves. ''Watch out, i'm coming for your throne''I folded my arms.

''MARYAM IS GOING TO WIN'' Jungkook said with a mouth full of pancakes. I put my hand on Jungkook's shoulder ''See, even your best friends say it'' I said. Jin sat down ''Okay you win'' And stuffed his face with pancakes.

I walked back to the kitchen and ate my food there quickly.  After i was done, i went upstairs to do their laundry. They have a lot and i mean ALOT of clothing . Expensive clothing too, so i am very afraid to ruin their clothing.  I sorted the clothing and turned on the washing machine.

I walk back downstairs to clean the bathroom. I look at the sink and i see a bottle of chlorine. No nononono NOT TODAY BITCH. I put on gloves and used just a little bit of it. While cleaning i started to softly sing a song that has been stuck in my head for ages.

It's called Best Part by Daniel Caeser and H.E.R. The lyrics are so beautiful.  ''You're the coffee that I need in the morning You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring'' I sang softly.  I enjoy singing while cleaning, it makes it a bit easier. '' It's the sunrise And those brown eyes, yes You're the one that I desire'' I sighed after that part.

All i can think off are those almond shaped, golden brown eyes, that disappear when he smiles and turn into cute small lines.

I shook my head and continued cleaning. What the heck was that about? Get you shit together miss girl. Pff the bathroom is done. I rinsed the walls and dried them. After i was done i walked back down stairs to see that they where done with eating. A small note was left on the table.

''We are at Big Hit recording today. You can clean our rooms too if you have time. Don't make anything complicated for dinner today! Teokbokkie is fine :) xx BTS a.k.a the 7 messy boys''

How adorable. I walked to their rooms again and saw that every room was cleaner then the last time i walked into them. I sorted Taehyung's neck ties again, Jungkook's games, Namjoon's notes and folded Jimin's clothing.

Jin and Hoseok's rooms where so clean, that i just opend the door and closed it again. Yoongi's room was the last one i had to clean. I walked in to see a neat room with his bedsheets folded and tucked in. No crumbled up balls of paper on the floor this time.

But lyrics on post-its and notepads. He got out of his writes block. I smiled at the thought of him finally being able to get his work done. I picked up his laundy from the basket as a noticed a post-it on the closet.

''Meet me at my studio after dinner, bring some snacks''