Chapter.44

The people here are really nice. They ask alot of questions tho, things like ''How did you get your here like that?" ''Woah why are you so tan? Did you go on vacation or is it spraytan?". It was funny to hear those questions, but i get it. They never really see any foreigners here. ''Hey guys it's time for me to leave'' I say good buy and clean up my plate.

It's time for my appointment with Jimin. I am replacing the tape with one that is skin colored. Last time there where alot of pictures going around on twitter and fans where crazy worried. In the pictures the tape was showing.

So on his request i will do that for him. He is in his dressing room. I knock on the door and open it. ''Hey Jimin'' i pop my head around the corner and scan the room for Jimin. ''Hey Maryam come in'' He waved at me with a bright smile.

I sat down in the chair across of him and started to set up my stuff. ''I really like your hair like this by the way i don't know if i told you already''Jimin said ''Yo my hair?! Your hair is litteraly trending on twitter. There is a hashtag called Silver Jimin'' I laughed.

His expression was suprised ''Wait for real? people like my hair?" Jimin's puppy eyes grew bigger. We keep on chatting while i messure the tape. One of the MUA's was whispering something to the stylist while looking at me side eyed. They where standing at the otherside of the room.

At first i wasn't really sure if they where talking about me, but the way they where looking i could tell they where talking about me. Little did they know that i can understand anything they say. ''Uhm excuse me, where can i get coffee?'' I asked them in english. ''Uh there'' the mua pointed at the machine.

As i walk away i hear one of them say ''Stupid''. I stop and turn to them and hiss in korean this time ''If one of you ever talk about me with your filthy mouths, i will shove my stethoscoop so far up your ass that you can hear your own heart beating from your ass'' I made sure that Jimin didn't hear it and walked back to his chair.

''I see you are already making friends'' his lips curled up in a smile. Yeah friends... ''Let's start with the treatment'' I quickly said to change the subject. ''Removing the tape can feel a bit strange, it doesn't hurt but it stings a little'' I speel off the side of the tape and slowly remove the tape.

''Aaahh that stings indeed'' ''I'm so sorry Jimin wait let me just-'' I start to message the place where i took the tape off. His shoulders loosened and he relaxed a bit again. I do the same with the rest of the tape and apply the new ones. ''Aaaaand you are done!'' I throw his shirt at his face.

''THANK YOUUUU'' Jimin goes in for a hug. ''I hope it will make you feel better! Good luck with your performance tonight, i will be rooting for you in de audience. Jimin FIGHTING'' I high five him. His eyes turned in to upside down half moons. ''Oh yeah Jimin, where is Yoongi ?" I whisper.

''Ow yeah he is in his dressing room, not the next one but the one after'''He pointed to the left side of the hallway. I wave him good bye and walk over to Yoongi his room. I knock an open the door ''Hello Mister Yoongi" His mua and hairdresser are almost done. "Would you mind joining me for a pre-concert evaluation? So i can get a clear vision of your current state of health before and after concert".

Everyone gives me a confused look "that means meeting me after you're done for your consultation sir". Yoongi makes the "aaah i understand face" . "Yeah for sure" He goes back to getting his hair and make up done. I really need to do some check ups on him, like he has this weird cough sometimes. But i kinda made that "pre concert evaluation" shit up on the spot.

I walk around the venue a bit to kill some time. Jungkook was feeling better and refused my treatment for today. So i have nothing to do now. I walk up to a truck thats parked infront of the venue. All the armies there are dressed in such pretty outfits .

Alot of them are wearing purple, i learned from Tae that purple means i love you. Really cute. A girl with a Yoongi shirt was ordering infront of me. "I want Yoongi oppa's favorite drink please, iced americano!" The girl said to the barista. Aha Yoongi likes iced americano's good to know. All of the armies looked at me with a shy smile.... OH the bts crew logo.

"Oh you can go first miss, you are working!" Another army said. How cute omg "no no it's fine! You can go ahead, they know im here" I let the girl stay in her place. I wonder how they would treat me if they knew who i was dating.

"How can i help you?" I look at the menu, it had all the members favorites on it " Can i get the SUGA menu please? Two please" The barrista starts my order. It's a iced americano with churros on the side. "Can i pay with card please?" "Oh no need, crew members don't have to pay , i only need your Badge number please".

Awesome, i gave him my badge. Oh Mister Sejin is calling me "Hi Mister Sejin, how are you doing today sir" I say politely. All the girls freaked out around me "Ah yeah yeah Jimin had his treatment earlier today. Jungkook his appointment was cancelled because he requested it and i saw no further reason why Jungkook needed to be seen by me" I see the girls all trying to act cool but i can see that they are listening to my call.

I quickly take my order and go back to the venue. The call ends , oh Yoongi texted. "Meet me in my room again" I walk back to his room and knock on the door and enter. My eyes widen. His hair was slicked back with a undercut, his make up was light, his lips where glossy from a tinted lip balm. He had earings in and rings around his finger.

The outfit he was wearing was for his solo stage "seesaw" which i call the cheescake song. Damn my boyfriend is hot. "Take a picture it lasts longer" Yoongi said while he took the drinks out of me hands. "I gotta admit, you caught me slipping i was staring for real" I looked him up and down. "Stop that Maryam you are making me nerves"  Yoongi said while striking a pose for me to flex his outfit.

"You outshine me once again" i said to him.