Chapter.8

YOONGI POV

She left to go home after a long day. I told her to stay home tomorrow, but she refused. She really is something else. I admire her strength, but behind her hard exterior is a soft inside. She finally opend up her true self to us. I think, no i know that we will be good friends.

I walk to my room to get ready for bed. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I fall on my bed after a long day. I was tired but i can't sleep? I look at my phone, should i text her? I look at the card with her phone number on it.

*Flashback*
"If there is anything you need from the store let me know" Maryam said as she grabbed her jacket. "How am i supposed to let you know? If you give me your number i can text you" Jimin said while leaning against the kitchen counter.

Aish i wanted to smack that smirk from his face. He makes her uncomfortable. "Oh you are right, let me write it down for you guys" She grabs a paper and writes her number down. She hands Jimin the note "Aight, i will let you know if i need anything" He winks at her.

"Okay casanova we get it you got game, now go back to your room" Jin said. Jungkook was stuffing his face with chips. "I will be right back!" She walks quickly to the door. "Be careful on your way!" Taehyung waves at her.

After a while she comes back with a big bag "Oef this is heavy" she said. Namjoon walked over and picked the bag up with ease. "Hey how did you do that?" She looks at him with big admiring eyes. "Don't know" Namjoon laughed.

She unpacked the bags and gave each of us a snack. "How did you know these where my favorite" Hoseok said happy. "I had a little help from your manager hehe" She is really thought full. "Did you read my text?" Jimin said. She handed him his snacks. "You are the best" He gives her a high five.

*End of the flashback*

I look at the note where in pretty handwriting her name and number was written. Ahh i don't know, what ever. I put down the number and walk to the kitchen to drink some water. While walking to the kitchen i found a hair tie.

It was a big velvet scrunchy? I think thats what it's called. Not sure. She must have left it here. I take it with me after i drank a glass of water. I take a picture of it and send it to her.

I put my phone down and lay in my bed. I stare at the ceiling, was that text not too creepy? Like she doesn't even know it's me who send it.
*Ping* I quickly pick my phone up and look at the notification.

"Yes it is and who is this?" I read. "Yoongi here,  found it in the kitchen" i press send. "Omg i'm so so sorry i forgot it there! Thank you. I was already looking for it." A smile forms on my face while i read her text.

I wait for a little, should i ask if she got home yet? Fuck it. "Did you get home yet?" I press send without hesitating. I drop my phone, ugh Yoongi what where you thinking? You sound so nosy right now. My screen lights up "Yes i did, thank you for asking. See you tomorrow morning bye~"

"Good night" i text back. Pff my heart is in my throat, dear lord. Why does this effect me so much? Yoongi are you okay? I look at my desk and see my notepad. I pick it up and a pencil. I suddenly had inspiration. I wrote down lyrics.

"You hide but only appear when you smile. Where do you come from? Don't lie, i know you're an angel. What are you?"

I look at the lyrics. Finally! I wrote something that was decent. I put the notepad back and lie in my bed. I stare at the ceiling. I slowly drifted into a deep sleep

MARYAM POV

*the next morning*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got myself ready to go to the guys place. I was eating my breakfast quickly when my rang. It was Miss Lee. "Good morning Maryam" "Good morning Miss". Why did she call me?

"I am calling you to tell you, that you don't need to come to work today. Take some rest, we got it covered here. Have a nice day" i quickly thank the lady. Pfff i really didn't feel like going today anyway. I prepared myself some food and ate it.

*ping* I look at my screen to see a notification from BTS their manager. He asked if i could go with the boys on their schedule today. They have to film a  video and he asked if i could take care of the meals for them. I agreed on doing it. He said to wear something casual so i walked to my closet and opened it.

I picked up a fitted turtle neck sweater with a pair of ripped jeans. Yeah i now, very basic but yeah. I put my half up half down, applied my make up, a little bit more then i usually would apply. I put on some jewelry to finish it up.

I walk to the door, put on my sneakers and a leather jacket. I checked myself one more time in the mirror. I crunched my curls one more time to define them a bit more and walk out.

I walk out to see a big van standing in front of me. The manager poked his head out of the window "Good morning Maryam" i greeted him and took a seat. It was a 15 minute drive to the set. I put on my headphones and listened to my playlist.

*At the set*

I set up everything i need to prepare the lunch for the members and staff. While preparing it i felt a shadow hovering me "Good morning" i look up to find the one and only Yoongi once again. I smile immediately "Good morning".

He looks at the stuff i have stalled out on the table "How are you feeling?" That short sentence meant the whole world. Haven't heard that question for a while. "Better then yesterday, thank you for asking" I smile at him once again. "All members on the set please"

"I have to go, see you in a bit okay?"He waved and walked away. I wave back and focus on my table. 2 girls walk past my table and i hear them talking about me in korean. "Omg look at her skin looks burned hahaha" They try to whisper but i have damn good ears.

"It's called melanin sweethearts, google it" i say in fluent korean. Their faces shifted from laughing to absolute shock. They quickly grab a snack from my table and walk away. "Gosh i hope they choke".