Chapter.3

"Oh so you are the person who will take care of us now?" Said a boy with a boxy smile. I chuckled "Yes i am, i will be here 5 days a week". A very tall guy said "Wait don't you have school?" "Yes i have, i go to school at 6. I go to evening school now instead". All of them nodded. "Oh sorry we forgot to introduce ourselfs, my name is Jimin" said a boy with the cutest eye smile.

"These are Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook" they all waved with happy faces. I bowed respectfully "Nice to meet you all, don't hesitate to ask me to do something! It's my job after all right" i said with a smile. "But Maryam, you're not korean right?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi elbowed him slightly as a sign to shut up.

"No-No i don't mean to offend her or anything i was just curious..." his lips curled down in this shape that i can't discribe. He looked like a literal emoji. "No it's okay, yes i'm not korean. I am moroccan, but i am born in The Netherlands. I have lived there my intire life". "That's so cool, but so confusing " Jungkook said with big eyes. "You think? Haha".We continued talking about how i liked it here in Korea and all sorts of random stuff.

" Is there anything i need to do for you right now?" I saw them hesitating and ashamed to ask me to do something for them. "It's okay guys just ask me" "Well we haven't eaten home cooked meals in a long time. I don't know how familiar you are with a dish called yanggochi" i look at Jungkook with big confused eyes.

Yoongi snorted at his request "It's lamb skewers, Jungkook is kind of addicted to them". I laughed "Okay i will take the challenge. It may not tase very korean but i will do my best for you guys, i will be out for a bit to buy the ingredients". I grabbed my bag and the card they gave me to pay for the ingredients and walk to the nearest by supermarket.

NOBODY'S POV

Once Maryam walks out the members start to talk about her. "She is so kind to us already" Taehyung said "Jungkook you better eat the whole dish and be thankfull for the fact that this girl is going out of her way to make it for you" Yoongi slapped the back of Jungkook's neck. "Hyung don't worry i will for sure. YANGGKOCHI LET'S GET IT". Everybody facepalmed very hard after the youngest his comment.

Jimin was smilling to himself "Why you smilling like that" Jin gave Jimin a suspisious look. "I was just thinking about the fact that i have a feeling that this girl will turn our world upside down, because she looks like she has fire in her". Yoongi's eyes shot up "What the hell is that supposed to mean?". "I don't know. I'm curious how she is going to hold up with 7 guys like us."Jimin said as shruged his shoulders. Jin looked at all of members "Don't over work her, she is still young and goes to school in de evening also". Everybody agreed.

Yoongi was in deep in his thoughts "I wonder what her story is really, how did she end up in Korea". After 20 minutes passed Maryam came back from the store with everything she needed and started Cooking.The house was filled by the aromatic smell of the dish. Jin and her where talking about the ingredients and how she is preparing the meat. In the meanwhile the youngest member is drooling over the smell "Miss is it done already?" He said with a tiny voice. "Jungkook you can call me Maryam okay haha "

MARYAM POV

I turn off the stove and present the food onto 7 plates. "Here you go, enjoy your dinner" i said with a smile. You know, i'm kinda happy with it, although it is not really korean anymore. I used alot of spices that my mom uses like ras el hanout and i made a hot sauce with it called harrisa. I look at the 7 boys eating the dish, gosh why don't they show any kind of emotion.

"Maryam" i hear from the end of the table, it's Jimin. "How did you make this oh my god, it tastes so good" pfffff i'm so reliefd that they like it. "I miss my mother's food alot, but this tastes like home for me" Jungkook said. I felt a sting in my heart when he said that, it sounded so sad.