Chapter.23

My stomache got even worse when the painkillers stopped working. I was laying with my head on Yoongi's lap. Yeah we are watching a movie and uhm yeah i somehow ended up there.

He was lightly running his hair through my hair. I shot up "I can't take this pain, i'm going to grab my meds" I wanted to stand up but Yoongi stopped me.

Tears started to form in my eyes, i want my mom to be here. She always knew how to help me. I miss her. And ugh the hormones are not helping with that.

"Hey hey what is wrong?" Yoongi looks at me a bit worried. I pull him into a hug "Nothing i just always have my mom to help me with this pain and everything. And i just really miss her" i said in between sobs.

"I'm going to take care of you today" He dried my eyes and sat me down on the sofa. He walked to the kitchen and got me a heatpad, some medication and chips.

"You once said that you crave salty stuff so here you go" He puts a bowl with chips infront of me. I pull him onto the couch. I snuggle my head into his chest after taking the medication.

"Sorry that i couldn't go on a date" I play with the fabric of his shirt. He stokes my back "This is even better". I slowly drift off to sleep, because of his touch.

YOONGI POV

Maryam does not look good today. When she was cooking today and when she was cleaning she looked a bit sick. Maryam didn't eat that much either.

After she was gone i waited for about an hour before i headed to her place. As i want to leave Taehyung stands in the door way "And where are you going mister?" I turned around.

"Maryam's place" i said coldly while putting my shoes on. He was smiling "Take care of her hyung, please don't hurt her. She is a keeper" He winked at me and walked off.

I shrugged him off. While walking outside i reallised what he just said. Maryam is indeed a keeper so i will do my best. I grab my car and drive to her place.

She lives in a small appartment. I park the car and look around her neighbourhood. It's really dark out side of her place. I should drive her home when she gets off work as much as i can.

Anything can happen here. I ring her doorbell and wait for her to open up. "Oh hey Yoongi" i was greeted by her beautiful bare face with her hair all messy.

"Sorry Yoongi come in first" She walks me to the livingroom. Her house is decorated with cute stuff everywhere. She has a familly picture on a small table, candles everywhere and her house smelled really nice.

She is not dressed yet...

I put my hand on her forehead "I knew it". "Do you have the flu?". "No it you know... lady things"  She's clearly not feeling well. "Maryam are you okay?"She straightens her back. "Uhm no not really..." She finally admits.

"Look Yoongi i am so sorry that you had to come  all the way here. I really can't go out tonight.." Maryam says still not looking up. I lift her chin up "Hey it's okay. I am going to the store for a bit. Be right back".

I quickly walked out her house to the store at the end of the street. I google some things that girls like on there period. "Okay, chocolate, candy and chips. Warm heatingpads, movies?" I read the list.

Maryam does not really have a sweet tooth. I remember her telling me that she likes salty things. I grab a basket and put some chips in it and some drinks. Oh a text from Maryam , she send me a picture of pads.

I walk to the aisle to look for it. I grab the biggest pack and some extra. There was a old lady working as a clerk "Is your girlfriend on her period?" She askes while checking out the items.

Strange question but ok.. Girlfriend. "Uhm not really my girlfriend yet but yeah she is"I grab my wallet. "It looks like you care for her alot. It takes courage to go out and buy these as a boy. Some guys are ashamed to buy them" She points at the pads.

"Well she's very special to me so i would do anything for her" I pay the lady and walk back to Maryam's place. As i open the door i see Maryam still in the same position. Curled up like a shrimp.

She tries to get up but i make her sit back down. Maryam looks at all the stuff i brought "Yoongi you didn't have to". "I remember you telling me that you like salty things so i got you these. And i brought you the pads." I scratch my neck.

Maryam gives me a hug "You are the best Yoongi". My heart is racing " I know i know". She breaks the hug "Now stay here i'm going to bring you a heatpad". I walk to the kitchen, PFF CALM DOWN WOULD YOU?

I put my hand on my chest. I prepare tea and the pad for her. And we turn on the tv for a bit. She lays her head in my lap. Her soft hair was tickling my hands. I stroke it softly, it relaxed me and i saw that Maryam also really liked it.

We where talking about random stuff when the subject make up came up. "Can i do your make up? I always get it done so i want to try to do it on someone else." I look at her with puppy eyes.

She gave in and let me do her make up. I did pretty well if i say so myself. Maryam all of a sudden gave me a kiss on the cheek. She left a big mark on my cheek. I look in the mirror and hear Maryam giggle. "You caught me off guard there" I loved it.

She gave me a kiss on the other cheek. "Now you have lipstick everywhere" she laughed. I don't mind that at all darling. Maryam grabbed a make up wipe and cleaned it off. While she cleaned it i stared at her eyes.

Her deep brown eyes with specks of gold in them. She had long eyelashes and her eyebrows framed her face. She also has a beauty mark above her lip, never noticed it before. My friend who went to north Africa said that the women there are very beautiful but i never fully believed it, up until now. "Thank you for staying with me, i was feeling so bad" she holds my hand. Tiny hands

Our faces where very close. This is my chance. I leaned over to kiss her. I felt her soft lips on mine, her body tensed up but soon she kissed me back. I was floating and my heart was racing.

After a while we broke the kiss "uhm we should do that more often i think" I stutter. "Uhu hehe yeah totally". We turned the tv on again to watch a movie. Her head was on my lap again when she all of a sudden shot up.

"I can't handle this pain anymore i'm going to grab my meds" I stopped her because she already took alot of them. Tears all of a sudden started to form in her eyes. "Hey hey what's wrong" I pull her into my chest.

She tells me that her mother usually helps here during these days and that she just misses her alot. Maryam was sobbing in my chest "From today i will be here to take care of you" I wipe her tears.

I pull her to the cough and walk to the kitchen to heat the heatpad up again and grab some more chips. My heart broke when she was crying. I pull her onto my chest "Sorry that i couldn't go on a dat with you" she plays with my shirt.

I stoke her back "This is even better". I felt her relax and slowly fall asleep. Aaah Maryam...i am so happy that you walked into our home and that i met you. I am happy that it was you who cooked us those lambskewers, organized our rooms and made us feel loved.

From today, you are mine.