Chapter.4

MARYAM POV

*beep beep beep beep* I turn of my alarm quickly, even the sound is annoying. I walk half a sleep to the shower and wash up. "Hmm what should i wear. Oh wait i got a idea! How about my super cute uniform again?" I said sarcasticly to myself. I look the same again like i did yesterday. I just started and this uniform is getting on my nerves.

"You know what, maybe some make up could change it up a bit?". I put on some BB-cream and contoured my face. Pop of highlighter and some mascara. I am being really carefull with my make up, because in Korea they don't really have my shades here.

I need to order it online and wait for it for weeks and blahblah. I hold my liptint in my hand, should i do it? Mmm maybe a little? I put a tiny bit on. I prepare some breakfast and eat it quickly. I rush out to catch the bus again."Oh MARYAM" i hear behind me. The cute highpitched voice comes from Sarang.

"I missed youuuu" she hugged me tightly. "Sweetheart we saw each other yesterday" i stroke her hair. In the maintime the bus arrived. We both get in. "Why are you so early today?" I ask her "My boss is going to get visitors today. She needs me to help prepare the food and clean the house" i hear her sigh.

"Sarang FIGHTINGG" i said loudly. The whole bus was looking at me but i didn't give a damn. Sarang was laughing so hard and that only matter to me. "Don't let her treat you badly okay? Just help her but not tooo much" she nodded.

Her boss was married to the CEO of a rich company. He left her for his secretary. She is very bitter whenever there is a young, beautifull girl who works for her Sarang told me. "Sarang i'm going to tell you something top secret. Like really really top secret" I said.

She comes closer to me " I swear i won't talk, JUST SAY IT ALREADY" "Okay you know my bosses right. 7 guys right?" "Yeah 7". "Well they are idols" "Wait idols? What group" Sarang's eyes started to grow bigger. "Bts"i said calmly. "WHAT BTS" i slap her tigh. "You could just pick up a megaphone and announce it to the whole world. I said it's a secret damn it" i said through my teeth. Sarang put her hand over her mouth. "Yo but do you even understand how big of a deal this is?" I sigh. "Yes i know i know, but i am scared" "Of what?". I look at the window "Like i don't know, that they will get in trouble because of me or something. If a paparazzi takes just one picture of me entering and leaving the house. I will be dragged on the internet". It actually really scares me.

People are brutal on the internet, one miss stap and you're done."You will be fine sweetie" she outs her head on my shoulder. "Anyone who caught your eye yet? She asks with a cheeky voice. "Nope" i look a way. Well kinda but i don't want to admit it is the right anwser. "I like j-hope alot" she said all of a sudden. J-hope? Aaaah Hoseok. I still need to learn their stage names.

"Yeah he is very nice indeed. Want me to *wink wink* set yall up" Sarang turns a deep shade of red. "No i think it's not gonna work. He is crazy busy with his career now. I think we could would good friends tho. But my boss lady has a cute son" she says while playing with my skirt. "Son of a CEO?! Sarang i am proud of you sis" i highfive her. She turns even redder. I really hope things work out for them.

We where taking about random stuff during the whole ride. "Oh our stop let's go" we quickly get off the bus. "Good luck sweetie" I hug her again. She holds me tight "I will need that" she says while rolling her eyes back. I straighten her bangs "Go get your man girl" i say laughing "MARYAM I SWEAR SHUT UP"

She kicked one foot on the ground, she looks like a 5 year old who didn't get their candy. "How cute" I say while watching her trying to stay mad, but fail and just laugh. We say goodbye and i walk to BTS their place. "Good morning everyone" i greet them. Jimin and Hoseok where in the living room."Good morning Maryam. Looking lovely as always" Jimin said. "In my lovely uniform ha, yeah sure" I get a chuckle.