Chapter.39

Maryam POV

I sat down in on the chair in my office, my face was flushed and my heart was beating like crazy. Dang Yoongi can give me legit tachycardia. My pols was going crazy. I shake my head, okay time to focus. I look at my agenda on the computer, the assistent at my front desk plans the appointments. Hehe i got a assistent... okay back to the screen.

''Okay let's see who is next, ah Jimin has a appointment in about 15 min with me'' I scroll to see what the appointment is for. Hmm severe muscle pains, taping? I never noticed or heard him complaining about muscle pains. After i read in about his medical history i prepare the materials that i will be needing.

My pager goes off, Jimin must be here i think. I walk to the waiting room ''Mister Park'' i call out. Jimin's gaze shoots up from his Phone ''Hey Maryam!'' He waves ''Come in Ji-uh sir'' i try to say with out laughing. He takes a seat infront of me with a cheezy smile ''It's weird to see you sitting behind a desk''. ''Yeah well started getting used to is because you will see me even more now'' i laughed.

''I don't mind that at all'' Jimin said really softly ''So mister Park i will be taping your neck muscles, you are lucky learned this skill while i was still going to school back home for my medical assistent degree, otherwise my mentor has to treat you and she had hands of steel''.

Jimin shivers ''NO please no, she does not go easy on me'' he shakes his head. ''Okay then you are lucky that you have me, now hop in this table and let me take a look'' Jimin does what i say and suddenly takes his shirt off. I was a bit taken back by the action, but then it hit me that it's a biiiiit difficult to treat his neck with his shirt on.

''Okay now Jimin, i'm going to feel around your neck a bit to figure out the spots that are tender when i touch them so that i won't hurt you alot while taping'' I softly put my index and middle fingers on both sides of his neck and slowly follow his neck line. Jimin flinched ''Sorry am i hurting you ?" ''No your hands are just really cold haha'' ''Sorry Jimin i don't know why my hands are always so cold''.

I slowly continue to feel around his nek, he flinched again but this time it was because of the pain he felt ''Yep right there''. ''This is not really part of the treatment but i will do this for you'' I start softly massaging with circulair motions the places that hurt ''This will hopefully loosen up the muscles a bit'' Jimin has his eyes closed.

''Helloo Jimin?" His eyes shoot open ''Sorry it just felt really soothing '' He scratched the back of his head. ''Now the next thing i will be doing is taping your neck from the side to your shoulder'' I show him the section i will be taping. He nods his head ''Can you slightly move your head to the left for me Jimin'' Jimin does what i say and i messure the tape i will be needing.

He does the same for the other side, but i can see that it hurts him alot. I quickly help him with my hand. I put my hand on the opposite cheek and help him slowly face sideways ''Please don't hate me after this'' I said. ''How can i hate you Maryam?" He looks up to me ''You look nice when you are focused''.

That compliment made me a bit flushed '' Uh well thank you'' I apply the tape on both sides. ''Now for the second part i need to look down'' I place my hand his chin and the other on the back of his head ''Good, can you keep this position for me'' I measure the tape and apply it.

''How does it feel now?" I stand infront of Jimin. His body is very toned and he has a tattoo on his ribs that said Nevermind. Jimin moves his neck carefully around ''Woah it feels so much better now!" His eyes turn into little strips. He jumps of the table and gives me a hug ''Thank you so much''.

HE HAS NO SHIRT ON WHAT DO I DO WITH MY HANDS ''Oh sorry i forgot uh''He quickly released me from the hug. Wait how did he know? Can he hear my thoughts...no? Or can he... ''Uh here is your shirt'' I stick my hand out. It smelled like a perfume that had fresh fruits in it, oranges yes! Very sweet but masculine. Sorry i am really sensitive with smells.

He puts on the shirt ''I want you to take it easy the next few days and i would like to see you back here in a week, what time suits you the best?". Jimin sits down in the chair infront of my desk and grabs is Phone ''Uhh Maryam, next week we will having 3 concerts outside of Korea''.

''Oh really hmm then i would have to see you after that, let me look in my agenda'' Before i could even look Jimin spoke up. ''Maryam you do know that you are going with us right?" WHAT. Wait that makes sence, i work for them as part of their medical staff. ''Uh yeah i totally knew that'' I try to play it off ''Where are you guys going again?'' ''Japan''.

Omg i Always wanted to go to Japan! ''Aha okay i will call mister Sejin for some extra information thanks''. I typ out the report ''Oh then i will see you , as Nurse Maryam, again next week'' i said with a smile. ''Okay byeeee'' He waved like a little kid ''See you at homeeee''.

I shake my head, are they all sure that they all are older then me?

I do some extra reading for the appointments i have tomorrow. I will be doing a physical examination on all the members, not like doctors do but just checking there bloodpressure, their lungs, blood work etc. They all had a letter that they needed to get some bloodwork done.

The company doctor gave me the results of all the members, nothing special but all the members have low blood iron. This can be treated with a iron rich diet, so they don't need medication for it. That's why i can give them the results.

After reading their reports of the last physical it was already time for me to head home. Jimin was my only patient today. ''Bye i will see you tomorrow Miss'' Before i could leave she stopped me ''Tomorrow is the concert dummy don't forget!". ''No it's next week right? Japan'' I was confused.

''Yeah it is but they also have one in Seoul tomorrow, didn't they tell you?" no they did not , thanks Jimin. ''No but i will figure it out. Thanks miss byee'' I run out to catch the last bus. I tekst mister Sejin and he explains that i need to be at the boys their house tomorrow at 7.

Pff my lazy ass can't take this. I go to the boys their place, i left their a bag with clothing so i will shower there.

I AM TIRED AND I JUST WANT TO SLEEP. But i need to feed the childeren.