Chapter.5

He walked over and out a chair next to mine. "You should go see a doctor" he looked at the marks. "Nah it's just an allergic reaction to chlorine. Should be fine with some cooling cream."

"I forget that you actually are a nurse "He said while scratching his neck. "Yeah i can do a bit more than just cleaning" i laughed. "So how can i help?"His eyes look around.

"Uh if you can put some of this cream on a specula and put it on my skin, you would be a great help". He tries to put the cream on my palms "I would be a very bad nurse" he said while trying to put the right amount of cream on mt palms.

"Haha you are doing just fine. For everything there is a first time right?" He looks at me and nods. "For everything".

After he put on the cream i explain how to put on a bandage. "Thank you for your help" i clean up all the stuff and try to put the first aid box back but the shelf is too high. "I think you still need some help"

Yoongi laughed and put the box on the shelf for me. "You are just too short" he said teasing me. "No this house is built for tall people" i say with a straight face and then burst out in laugher.

"You should go and eat your breakfast" Yoongi nods and walks back. "Thank you, again" i say quickly. He turns around and smiled at me "You're welcome".

*flashback to last night (JIMIN POV)*

Ah finally home. Maryam said that she would be cooking us diner tonight. I am so hungry so i am looking forward to eating. I walk into the kitchen to find a sleeping figure. "Maryam?" As i walk towards the table i reconize her small face. She is sleeping peacefully with notes and books surrounding her.

Seeing her like this made me smile, what did she do all day to be this tired? I scanned around the table until her hands caught my attention. Woah her palms are like glowing red? I walk over to touch her hand when Yoongi hyung walks in. He takes her to the guestroom. I look at the pans on the stove.

She still made sure we had diner, not finished diner tho but she still cooked for us. It has been a while since we had someone who took care of us, so it felt very nice to have someone like that by your side. I called Jin hyung to the kitchen and we cooked the pasta noodles and prepared the table. Woah she makes one mean pasta.

*End of flashback* MARYAM POV

It's my day off from the cleaning job. But i still have to prepare myself for my internship. Me and Sarang are facetiming with each other "But like imagine, one of your patients is like throwing up. What are you going to do?" "Clean it?" Sarang looks at me with the most discussted expression ever. "Girl you are one of a kind, like you are going to be a perfect nurse stop stressing". "I can't, i just i-i don't know, i feel unprepared". We keep talking for a bit and then i hang up. I am an intern now at the Seoul medical center.

I walk to the busstop again and take the bus to the hospital.The bus arrived and i look up to see a very tall and crowded building. I enter the building and go up to the floor where i will be working at.

It was the cardiology department. People who got heart surgery or like got a pace maker, where all there recovering. I met my mentor "Hi my name is Miss Lee, i will be your mentor for this internship"

I bowed my head and introduced myself to her. She showed me where i can get my uniforms and where i will be working. "These upcomming weeks will be just you observing how i do certain things. So just follow me and take notes if you feel the need to".

The day flew by and it was 5 o clock. My shift ended and i went back home. I was super tired so i went straight to bed. Tomorrow morning i will have to go by the boys place and go to my internship after. I ser my alarm and go to sleep.