Chapter.30

I wake up to the sound of my alarm once again. The boys are going to practice today. So i go over to appartment to clean it. I quickly eat my breakfast, get dressed and walk out. I wore just sweats today but i have a cute outfit with me.

I brought it because i was asked to bring coffee and lunch to Big Hit Ent. And you know... Yoongi is going to be there and yeah... I just wanted to look nice hehe. The bus arrived and i spot Sarang walking across the street. "SARANG" I run to her.

"MARYAM HEYY"I hug her very tightly. "Omg i haven't seen you in so long!"Sarang examens my face. "You lost some weight sweety, are you on a diet?" Sarang says. "No not really but thanks i guess"I laugh. I wasn't really eating well and i am always working so it made sence that i lost weight.

We catch up a bit "So how are things with mister CEO"She instantly blushes. "Things are good i guess" Sarang looked down while smiling. "I am so happy for you oh my god" I hugged her. "And how is it with BTS?".

I keep forgetting that they are actually the biggest boy group in the world with millions of fans. To me they are 7 boys who act like they are 6 years old. They fight over things like chips or clothes, like real siblings.

So i see them as my family, brothers i never had. "Things are hectic some times, you know taking care of 7 people is quite a task, but i enjoy working with them"I say with a smile on my face thinking about how i forget that i am working for them sometimes. I feels like i am there as a friend.

We catch up on alot of things, and i tell her about Yoongi. And as if you where expecting, she freaked out "Like honestly, he was the one i imagined you would end up with. You two match perfectly" She fangirls a bit.

Unfortunately, duty calls. We need to get to work "Text me okay byeeeee" Sarang waved as she went into the appartment of her boss. I waved back and walked to the appartment. As i walked in i put on my slippers and gathered all the stuff i needed.

From soaps to cloths. I connected my phone to the speakers and played my songs. Time went by fast and i was done cleaning pretty quickly. Once i was done cleaning i grabbed my phone for a bit to search for a hospital where i can finish my internship.

I searched the whole internet hospital after hospital, nothing. Of course like, the semesters are already half way through. There is a small chance for me to find a place. I plop down on the couch. I really really need to find a solution.

Pfff... i should get started with the sandwitches for the practice. I get up and walk to the kitchen to make the sandwitches. As i am cutting  the cucumbers the knife slips out of my hand and cuts into my finger.

"AUW OMG" Fuck it made a huge cut. Aahh it hurts holy crap. I quickly rinse the wound, gosh i am bleeding like a pig. After i finally stop bleeding i look at the wound. It's quite deep dang it. I get the first aid kit and treat the wound.

While treating the wound i get a flashback from when Yoongi helped me when i had a reaction to the chlorine. A smile grew on my face, little did i know what was going to happen between us. Gosh putting a band aid on patients is so much easier.

Okay i am ready to continue, i carefully pick the knife up and started cutting again "Maryam i swear if you cut yourself again" . Aaaand done, a almost amputated finger and 40 sandwitches later, i am finally done.

I clean the kitchen once again and pack everything and head to the company. I took a taxi this time, i am done with taking the bus. I really miss my crappy car:( After hailing a taxi i get in.

"Hello sir, can you bring me to this adress please?" I show him the text message from Manager Sejin. He nods and drives me there. I text the boys in the groupchat "Hello hello~".

Namjoon replies "Maryam please tell me that you have food with you". I laughed "Oh that's the only things that i am good for? JK yeah i have food with me:)". "You are the best"Jimin replied. I arrived at the company.

It's pretty close to their appartment. I pay the driver "Thank you sir". Pff these bags are big. I have one bag of drinks and one bag of sandwitches. I carry them to the reception. "Hi, uhm i have a appointment with manager Sejin" I showed her the appointment.

She checked it and showed me the way to the practice room. The music was blasting through out the speakers. As i enter the room i see a sweaty bangtan dancing as if their lifes where depening on it.  Wow they are focused.

I have never seen them this focused before, i always see them playing around and stuff, but they did not come there to play. I try to conceal myself with the rest of the staff and set up the food table. There where already some extra snacks set up like water, fruits and stuff.

I but everything on the big plates like last time and put the drinks on a seperate plate. The song ends and the staff gave them a small applause. They all fell down to the floor and their heavy breathing filled the room. "Oh hey Maryam" Taehyung waved.

Their heads turned my direction "Hey guys" i waved back at them. Yoongi smiled and waved back, damn he looks hot. He had a headband on, big shirt, fitted sweatpants and his hair was  messy. He looked like 4 course meal sheesh.

They came over to eat, i gave them their lunch one by one. Yoongi came over my direction, i handed him a towel, waterbottle and his food. He looked at my finger "Hey what happend" I look at my finger, the blood went through the band aid.

Damn it i thought it stopped bleeding. "Oh nothing just a cut that's all" He grabed my finger but quickly let go when he rememberd that we where not at the appartment. "Go eat baby you have to eat well" I push him softly to the rest of the boys who where almost done eating.

He winked in a sneaky way and walked away. Damn Yoongi, you are good at making my legs feel like spaghetti.