Chapter 7

.....

Elizabeth walked to the front door.

"Come in"

A guard walked back ,with her he stood by Sally and Olivia I frowned.

"A word my love"she whispered.

I walked to the study with her. Alexander was standing by my window looking at me.I closed the door,Elizabeth sighed and hugged me.

"I've missed you so much"she whispered and kissed me softly.

"I missed you too"

She smiled.

Alexander sighed.

I looked at her she walked towards ,my desk and stood there leaning against it..

"My love..Elizabeth and I..have reached an agreement"she said.

 I nodded and looked at Elizabeth ,she smiled.

"This is far too...difficult for us..the current situation we're in is horrible..my angel we both have children with you now and we all want to be a happy family..all of us"Elizabeth said,I looked at her then Alexander.

She just nodded.

"So...all of us are going to..live together?"

They both nodded.

"Promise?"I asked, excited.

 Alexander smiled and nodded.

"Yes my angel I...I mean..we..promise"she said, I smiled and walked to her, I hugged her.

"I'm so happy"I said ,she smiled.

Elizabeth walked to me and hugged me kising my nose.

"...And no this isn't so you can choose which one of us you want..we understand now that we can..we can live like this"Alexander said.

"Even though I would win"

Alexander growled.

"Don't"she said softly.

I kissed Alexander's cheek.

Elizabeth winked at me and sauntered out.I looked at Alexander she was so upset ,I kissed her slowly, she pulled me closer and smiled against my lips.

"I love you"she said.

"I love you too"

We walked back to Sally and Olivia.

I held Olivia against me and kissed her cheek she smiled.

Elizabeth kissed me slowly, I moaned softly and walked to the kitchen .Alexander seemed to ignore her.

When Elizabeth walked back in with a glass of water, for me I sat down and sighed deeply.I drank my water and looked at Sally as she played with Olivia's hand...Olivia seemed to love the attention.

Elizabeth sat down near me, Alexander sat across from me.

"Where..where will we all be staying?"I asked.

"One of my castle's in the area"Alexander said.

Sally smiled.

"Moma told me already"

I nodded and smiled.

I looked at Alexander she smiled, I smiled and looked down at Olivia.

"That sounds great"I said.

 Elizabeth nodded absent mindedly and looked down at Sally.

"Why..why dont we stay here for a while..and then..we could find somewhere that we all agree on?"I asked ,Elizabeth nodded happily.

Alexander smiled.

Later in the evening, Sally was slowly falling asleep, so I made sure she bathed and changed into one of my shirts.

I put Sally to bed and then I put Olivia in her cot.

Alexander was already in my bed...so was Elizabeth..I climbed in between them and laid down staring at the ceiling.

I sighed the lights went off, I closed my eyes..Alexamder wrapped her arm around my waist...Elizabeth did the same I sighed and sat up. Alexander kissed my back and kissed me softly.

"What's wrong?"

Elizabeth kissed my hand and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I..I wish you two didnt fight over me"I said softly.

"My angel...its just..this is really hard for us"Elizabeth whispered.

I nodded and bit my lip ,tears running down my cheeks.

Elizabeth kissed my cheek and wiped my tears away.

"I know...I..know its hard...for you both-...its hard for me..too-....but I..wish there was some way for you two not to fight"I said ,through my tears.

I rested against them both and cried my heart out.

"Shh!"Alexander whispered.

"Calm down"Elizabeth whispered.

I wipped my tears away and breathed deeply.

I laid down they both held me close..I felt horrible..this whole situation was my fault..