Chapter One

It was the first day of Junior year. The year everyone came back, with their super cute tan bodies, and interesting summer stories. I am not mentally prepared to see some tan ass fake bitches and hear how they went to the Bahamas, and met a cute boy named "Brad"

"Come on you're going to be late for school"

"LUNA!!!"

"Okay sheesh, I heard you! I'm almost ready" I shouted

I already had my license, but my mother insisted driving me to school the first day. I mean what kind of torture is that. This is the year everyone can drive, and I mean really? My mother driving me to school. Ugh! I'm already embarrassed enough.

*BBBBring* That was the school bell. At this point I already saw so many faces, I didn't wanna see or deal with. Especially this early in the fucking morning.

My schedule this year was somewhat easy. First period I have English, Second period I have Math, Third period I have Music/Singing class, and Fourth period counted as lunch. The rest of my two periods, were all electives, so they were super easy. I took most of my harder classes on online last year, so I didn't have to die when attending junior year.

Now here I am in the middle of the school by my bestfriend's locker. It's already 8:20 A.M. and she isn't here. School started 20 FUCKING MINUTES AGO, WHERE IS THIS BITCH. Ugh! Whatever.

"So Miss Luna, would you like to read what's on the board today?"

Are you fucking kidding me. It's literally the first day of school, and I'm already getting fucking picked on to read. "Um....Sure....Today in class we will be learning, and reading about Romeo, and Juliet" Oh what a fucking classic.

"Thank you Luna.....Like Luna said we will be learning these next two weeks, about Romeo, and Juliet. Doesn't that sound super exciting."

The whole class made a very not excited sound. Like OOOahhhhh

Every single boy in here just cared about vaping or smacking some cheeks, and every girl was too sad to read some romance novel type shit. Like really. Romeo, and Juliet. Ugh!