Chapter Thirty One

Tuesday Morning.

"Good morning sunshine." Liam said half asleep, but still managing to smile.

I smiled back.

It was already summer, even though it didn't feel like it. I turn 18 in a few months, and i'm so excited. Liam, and I have been dating for about 6 months, even though he never officially asked me.

Bri came in barging in, pushing the door as hard as she could. "Wake up love birds." She said sarcastically teasing us.

"You had fun last night huh?" I replied laughing.

"We didn't do anything stupid." Bri said
rolling her eyes, and walking out. "Noah's still here though." She pointed to her room.

I got out of bed grabbing one of Liam sweatshirts, and my leggings.

"Where you going?" Liam sat up.

"Shower dummy."

"Well thanks for the invite." He said teasing.

"You can come." I rolled my eyes, and walked into the bathroom. I started getting undressed, and hopped in the shower.

I heard the door open, as I was jamming out to my songs.

"Hey. It's me. Don't come out naked please." Bri said laughing.

Oh Jesus. I thought it was Liam. I wasn't really expecting him to come though, because we always joked about it. Plus we've never even done anything slightly sexual together.

"Leaving now." Bri shouted. "I just needed my mascara." I heard the door slam shut.

I finished my shower, and headed back to Liam's room. The door was locked. I knocked.

"Hello!! Liam!! I'm cold, let me in."

"Hold on!" He shouted.

He finally opened the door, and it was all decorated with balloons, and he was holding roses, and sunflowers.

"I just did a little something, to show you I love you. I love you Luna." He said, brushing his hair back with his fingers.

I ran, and kissed him. Putting my arms around his neck.

"I love you too."