Chapter Twenty

We were now at the airport. I told Bri to invite Zach, so he could at least say goodbye one more time, but she didn't want Liam to see or meet him. I wasn't even originally planning on coming to the airport either. I didn't want to say bye to my two bestest friends already. Liam was already ignoring me the whole uber ride here. Like if I was the one making him leave.

The intercom went off. "Boarding Flight 42."

That was their flight number. I looked at Bri, and she was already fighting back tears. I went closer to her, and hugged her tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you Bri baby." I said trying to smile.

"I'll have Liam write you for me. I suck at writing, and expressing my feelings. Especially on paper. It just reminds me of school." Bri said laughing, but still noticeably shedding tears.

Bri let go, and quickly whispered in my ear before walking towards the boarding area. "I'll let him say goodbye to you. Alone." She smiled, and walked off.

Liam walked towards me, and just wrapped his arms around me. His strong, muscular arms I may add.

"I'm gonna miss you dork. It's been a fun time here with you. I know Bri enjoyed her time with you as well. She also met a boy i'm guessing? She's on her phone every minute." Liam said hitting my shoulder as usual.

I giggled nervously, and anxiously. "I think she did. His names Zach, but don't tell her I told you anything big mouth!!!!!."

"Sheesh okay, okay!" Liam said laughing.

"I'm serious. She's my bestfriend, I can't be telling her brother all the GIRL STUFF." I said rolling my eyes.

Liam looked like he completely didn't hear a thing I said. "I love when you roll your eyes, Miss Dramatic." He smiled.

The intercom went off again. "Boarding Flight 42, Last call."

"Go!!" I said pointing towards the boarding area.

"Catch up with Bri. Tell her i'm gonna miss her."

"Okay." Liam wrapped his arms around me one more time. "Most importantly i'm gonna miss you."
He backed away, and looked into my eyes. I could never get enough of his blue sparkly eyes, and perfect wavey hair. I mean sheesh.

"This isn't a goodbye Luna. I'll see you later" He said grabbing my hand and planting a small kiss on it.