Chapter Twenty Eight

Saturday Evening.

Noah, and Bri were in the kitchen making popcorn, there chemistry together was actually quite amazing, they looked like best-friends in love. Liam, and I were sitting on the couch, waiting for them to come back, and join us. We were watching Jane The Virgin, and they made us PAUSE RIGHT AS IT WAS STARTING.

Liam laid his head on mine.
"I really enjoy spending time with you." He said, I could feel him slowly grinning.

"Ditto..I really like being here." I replied, and looking slightly over, I could see Noah, and Bri joining us again.

"Who wants popcorn bitches!!" Bri said shouting, more loudly than normal. I swear she could never be in a normal tone voice, she was always so excited. I loved that about her. Only at times.

"Not us!!" Liam shouted back imitating how loud she was being.

Liam, and I surprisingly didn't like popcorn, like AT ALL. I know call us WEIRD.

Bri sat down, and Noah sat next to her putting a blanket on top of them. Liam was already laying on my lap, as I was playing with his hair.

"Our story begins thirteen and a
half years ago...

...when Jane Gloriana Garcia was a
mere ten years old."

We began watching Jane The Virgin again.