Chapter Three

At this moment, I was preparing my eulogy. I've never written one before, I mean especially for my bestfriend. I've never been more hurt, especially since the last time I spoke to her, she hung up, and never talked to me again. Why did she call me? Was I the last person she called? Ugh!

"Oh Emma. She was the best thing I had in my life, she helped with all my problems. I wish I would've known what her problems were, I wish I knew how to help. We had so many good memories together from going to the beach everyday, from watching romance movies all day, sobbing. That's the thing about Emma. I could be my complete entire self around her. She was always such a cheerful friend. I'm sorry Emma that I couldn't be there for you. I love you forever, and always" *everyone starts crying*

It was now after Emma's funeral. I was so sad. Everyone was. Everyone at school knew, it spread so fast what she had done. I wish I could've been there. I mean I just keep replaying the "Well, Um..You see." sentence in my head. Was she trying to tell me something??

The sun was brightly shining in my face, it was Saturday morning. Around 8:22 A.M.

I still didn't know how to process what happen. Emma killed herself. Thursday afternoon. Right after we spoke. I mean. Was it something I said. Why Emma? Why did she do this. Her mom found her body, sitting in her car. She had overdosed, and slit her wrists. She had to be hurting, and she never told me. What kind of a bestfriend am I?

I just wanna stay in bed all day. It's been four hours. It's now 12:25 P.M. I don't even want to go to school Monday. I can't even think what life is going to be without Emma now.

Monday had arrived now. I told my mother I didn't wanna go to school. She understood.

"Hey"

I stayed quiet. Who was calling me on a Monday morning.