Chapter Thirty

"Liam White." The principal called out.

Everyone started clapping. We were at Liam's graduation. I was sitting next to Bri, and on the other side of Bri was Noah. Good old Noah. I actually really liked them together though. Noah made Bri smile in a way i've never seen before.

Liam grabbed his diploma, and shot a wink at us. Whatta dork!

Later that day, we all ended up going to Denny's for breakfast, even though it was around 7:00 P.M. I mean I could eat pancakes anytime of the day if i'm being honest.

It was just the four of us eating, when a girl walked in. She had blondish brownish hair, and she walked over to our table.

"Hey guys." She said smiling at Liam, and only Liam.

Me and Noah both looked at each-other confused on who she was.

Liam stuttered. "This is Anna." He half smiled at me nervously.

"Oh." I fake smiled. "Hey."

Liam interrupted "Actually this is my girlfriend, Luna."

My eyes widened, but I did a sarcastic smile at her.

Bri quickly introduced Noah as well. "This is my boyfriend."

"Hey i'm Noah."

The tension got super awkward, and she quickly walked away to another table with other high-school students. "Nice meeting you guys."

"Soooo..That's your true love." I said sarcastically, hitting my elbow on Liam.

"Don't start." Liam, and Bri both ironically said at the same time.

I rolled my eyes, and ate my pancakes. We soon left since the tension was still pretty awkward.

I got in my car, and Bri rode with me. We let the boys ride together. Especially so Bri, and I could spend time together, since i'm always with Liam.

"He doesn't care for Anna, anymore. I mean can't you see how much he likes you. He literally called you his girlfriend. So welcome to the family girllll..."

I laughed. "I know, I know. It's just not fun seeing your "Boyfriends" ex."

"Okay, but you're all he's worried about now. Lighten up." Bri put her hand on my shoulder.

"How's everything with Noah?"

"I actually really love him. I haven't been this happy in a cool minute."

I giggled. "I can see that. I'm really glad Bri." I smiled.

We had now arrived at Bri's house, and Liam was pulling up behind me. I basically lived at Bri's house, because my mom goes on work trips literally like every week. It's just easier to stay here.

"Lunaaaaaa. Come here..." Liam said in a slightly baby voice.

I walked over, and he grabbed my hand. "Let's give Bri some alone timeeee." He said shouting at Noah, and Bri.

Bri rolled her eyes, "ABOUT TIME." They walked upstairs to Bri's room. To do God knows what.

Liam was still holding my hand, and lead us to his room. I already had so much of my clothes here, and I would sometimes borrow Bri's. She didn't know that of course. We just surprisingly had the same exact clothes, Haha.

I changed into a Calvin Klein sports bra, and sweats. Liam was wearing a sweatshirt, and sweats as well.

He put his hands on my face. "You're so pretty."

I rolled my eyes as usual. Since I always think people are lying to me. "Yeah right." I flopped on the bed.

We both heard a bang, and laughed. "Must be Noah giving Bri that good good." Liam said.